1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban from jailbreak.

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Willma hutton 2, Aug 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willma hutton 2

Name:      Wilma hutton

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:      Brandon

SteamID:    STEAM_0:1:202064423

Reason:      

Hello,

Let me explain my actions. I come from a time of counter strike source jailbreak where this type of behaviour was funny, 8 years ago jailbreak was at the four front of gaming. I've been reported for racism which i'll take, i did make a few off the hat jokes that i'd like to apologise about. I'm like a solider returning from war. The world has moved on and i've been left behind. When i played css back in the day these type of comments were considered funny, I forgot that a lot of player's here weren't even born when counter strike was the go to game.

The accusation of free killing I'd like to have removed from the record, I'll not have my good name be smirched because people can't listen to commands, i've never free killed in my life and if anyone felt like i did then i apologise for that however i'm simply playing the game as intended.

The accusation of homophobic is also one i'd like removed from the record? As the great central cee once said "How can i be homophobic, my b*tch is gay". I'm one of them, i swing for the home team as one might put it so I couldn't possibly be homophobic.

I get breaking the rules needs some sort of punishment, which is where i see people getting gapped / muted which is a fair punishment, or even a 7 day ban in which i have served, i ask you on my knees begging, please allow this old dog one last chance to redemption. I promise I will be an upstanding member of society and that i have read the rules fully and understand the consequences of breaking them.

Thanks for listening.

Also i read the rules and it states that mis-use of the vote ban system can be met with a ban? well the player "maximum white" kept trying to have me vote banned every second but 15 out of the 20 players online voted no because they enjoyed having me on the CT side, they said it was the first time in 100 rounds the game was actually played properly instead of constant deathmatch.

2. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

I don't think so, I'ved been here for more then 10 years and racism has never been allowed on our servers,
    You can't just go around and call players "slaves", "niggers" and "fucking jews".
    You seem to refer multiple times to T's in cells as "all black people" "like the slaves they are" "put these slaves to work, they are fucking black" "these slaves are nothing to society, dogs, mud on the bottom of your shoe".
    When T's were grouped in iso: "Now we have all these jews in one room, we can apply the gas".
    1. No racial, religious or homophobic slurs.
    2. Respect All Players (Including Admins And Regulars).

You have freekilled, multiple times: you have told T's to stay in their cells whilst they opened; you were commanding when you were not designated as warden;you gave a T a gun so he could kill a CT for you.

You were clearly breaking the rules so he had a valid reason to vote-(CT)ban you.
    The game was not "properly played", you instantly killed players if they weren't facing cells as an example. You showed no sign of knowing any of the rules, nor did you care to read them after players tried to voteCT-ban you, or told you off from CT. Vote-CTban is just a tool for players to try and punish rulebreakers on CT if there is no admin on, it can't fully replace an admin who maintains and knows all the server rules.
    1. CTs should give warnings before killing people, except if it’s a rebelling or an escaping T
    2. CTs cannot order Ts to stay in cells / go in cells
    Jailbreak game rules
    Jailbreak server rules
    Removed and replaced with "Anti-semitism".

If you find above quotes "funny" or refer to them as "jokes" I think it's best you find another server.

Though if you really think you can change your behaviour and are willing to learn our JB rules then reply to this thread after 15th of August. We will then decide what will happen from there.

3. Willma hutton 2

Hello,

i understand what you’re saying, the things I said in reflection were not funny. I come from a community where things like that can be laughed about, if you truly have been around for 10 years you’ll know that tmf gaming and NVClan were up there with the greatest counter strike communities to hit the fan, they allowed you to a little bit toxic within moderation, I guess I have forgotten where I was. I didn’t mean any disrespect to anyone and didn’t want to hurt anyones feelings.

As for the team killing? I’m confused on this one, if I give an order for them to face the cells and they do? Why can’t I kill them.. if I can’t kill then then they can just walk to armoury, get a gun and kill us, which for 20 rounds before I joined ct was what was happening? seemed like it was less jailbreak and more team death match for a while.

back in the day you had to play jailbreak ruthless, it was a kill or be killed kinda game mode, I guess times have changed however and I apologise for not keeping up with the evolving situation.

I’d appreciate one last chance to redeem myself, I can be a great token to the community it given the chance.

4. Willma hutton 2

Here after the 15th :) would appreciate one last chance my friends.

5. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Unbanned.

Be careful next time. We don't encourage trigger happiness and you may get CTbanned, indeed times have changed and each server has its own rules so be sure to read them when joining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.