1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lollolmans unban request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by lollolman0, Feb 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lollolman0

lollolman0 Newbie

Name:         something like p2p tf2 player, I guess.

Server:     global (All servers)

Admin:      Can't remember.

SteamID:   76561198437728534

Reason:      It has been approx. 5/6 months since I last appealed, if I recall correctly. If you're seeing this, I'm sorry. I was told to wait until january, and I've waited until febuary instead, to give myself time to prepare this appeal. I shoud've waited on all of my other appeals before, and this situation wouldve probably been resolved. This also serves as an unban request from the discord. My discord is lollolman#0001. Anyway, if you're an admin reading this, I promise to abide by the rules if you unban me.

Thank you.

Edit: Forgot to copy steamID, fixed.

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

This is your ID: STEAM_0:0:238731403 - what you gave is your profile number.

Last unban request: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/42814/

What have you learned after all this time? Aren't you bypassing your forum ban again, since you made another new account once again.

3. lollolman0

lollolman0 Newbie

I've learned to be patient and be respectful. And I apologise for bypassing my forum ban. I forgot about contacting you guys, I should've.

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You bypassed your forum-ban once again so I'm not sure if you are right. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt, considering that you haven't bypassed your in-game ban for a year. I'll lower your ban to 2 weeks, and we'll give you a chance to come back, (after these 2 weeks). Keep in mind, this will be your only and last chance, to play by the server rules and follow them. Any failure and you will be perm banned again no exceptions. Please do not waste this chance.

Your ban has been updated to 2 weeks instead of a perm ban. All of your alts will stay banned and only this SteamID will be un-banned. So make sure that you still own this Steam account, if not you can contact me and we'll see what we can do. Your ban will auto expire on: 03-03-2021 23:39 GMT.
    By the time you get unbanned, please make sure to read through our server rules once again, to make sure that this won't happen again in the future. I will repeat myself once again, any failure and you will be perm banned again no exceptions. Please don't waste this chance.

Rules are listed here:
    - https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html
    - https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.