kenny trageting me + false ctban with false reason

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by katanYa, Jan 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katanYa

katanYa Junior Member

Name:   katanYa

Server:     JailBreak

Admin:      Kenny

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:43587027

Reason:     he always target me saying that i dont speak normally on mic and always ct banning me gagging me and muting me for no reason and he's the only admin who's doing that and also today he just ctbanned me for no reason at all and i have it on video
    + now he's banned me for 1 week with false reasons too

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Your video is not working. Anyway, whether it was working or not, you won't get unbanned.
    You have been warned multiple times, by multiple admins, you won't get 10 warnings from each admin on the server. You got CTbanned for 2 hours, + I added a week ban on your account so you can calm down and hopefully come back with a good behaviour instead of this one. This month and this month only, I have warned you 3 times every week, to command properly, so stop ignoring warnings from admins, and you didn't listen. You continued and got banned.

Yelling and shouting through your mic was also one reason for your CTban + ban, commanding every round the same game in a row isn't fun for everyone. You are ruining everyone's fun with that. You should be lucky your CTban is not more than 2 hours, take the time to learn from your mistakes, and calm down until you are unbanned from the server.

You also started asking personal questions about everyone (including me), about people's age and such... That's also not needed, people want to stay private and don't want to talk about their personal lives to you or anyone on the server. They just want to play the game and have fun, we want a good atmosphere on our servers. Not to mention when you are trying to be racist about other people's religion and such. You need to cool off big time and make sure not to repeat this again.

In the meanwhile, please read our server rules till your ban expires. Continue after this and you will be banned for a longer period. If you come back with this same attitude on the server, you will earn a perm ban instead. No more warnings will be given.

Rules are listed here:
    - https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html
    - https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html

3. katanYa

katanYa Junior Member

i commended proeply and this map didnt have any games to do exept for the wipeout + asking personal questions is fine if people didnt want to answer i'll get it and stop asking in the video im showing i 100% commended proeply and didnt talk fast at all and you just ctbanned me for no reason at all

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I don't answer your questions and yet you still try to ask them, I'm not interested in sharing my personal life with you. I'm not the only one and others feel the same. So stop lying about this please.

Also the map was ba_jail_snowynights_V3 which has plenty of games, like: soccer, bunny-hop, climb, diving board from the plane, ski. You did none of this and still did the same game over and over and over, for atleast 4-5 rounds. Please read the rules and the guide before you join our server again once you are unbanned.

You are not listening to what I say, you keep ignoring the warnings from every admin. Please make sure to come back with a proper attitude and not with this one. If you ignore our warnings again you will be permanently banned. You came back from a perm ban before from WildFire, consider yourself lucky and learn from your mistakes please. This is your LAST chance to improve. I hope you will learn from this.

Your server ban will expire on: Saturday 06-02-2021 22:44 GMT.

5. katanYa

katanYa Junior Member

i was with a proper attitude and wait until the video will be rendered you'll see yourself that i didnt talk fast or commended fast i didnt see any other games in this map instead of ctbanning me you could've said katanYa let other ct's warden you was in the wrong here not me you just ctbanned me for no reason at all because you have a problem with me and you try to mask it

6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

The ban is not for today only, do you read what I'm trying to explain to you? Both of the bans are for your attitude on the server for the past months on the servers. Not to mention your ban on another community where you got banned for almost the same reasons except for a longer period.

You want to wait for your video, sure let's wait.

7. katanYa

katanYa Junior Member

YOU banned me when i did nothing you just came up with wow katanYa talked fast while saying commends in the past and now he doesnt lets just ctban him because i don't like him

8. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Like I said before and I will say it here once again. I don't dislike you. But that doesn't matter since you are not listening again...

Anyway we are waiting on your video, which is still not working btw.

9. katanYa

katanYa Junior Member

now its working i clearly didnt do anything wrong u just ctbanned me for no reason thanks god for instant replay that i caught you

10. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I am afraid this shows exactly why you are CT-banned in the first place, don't you really see how people were complaining about you? You also told us that you won't be playing in our community anymore and that you will join another one. So May I ask why you are here asking for an unban?

A part of the evidence is in your own video... Thanks for sharing the video, it also shows only 1 round out of the 6 from this map, anyway you won't be unbanned. Please take the ban as a cooldown until you are fully ready to command properly and play with a good behaviour on our servers.

Please wait till your ban expires and follow our server rules from now on. If you break any more rules you will be permanently banned.

11. katanYa

katanYa Junior Member

you just ctbanned me for nothing unban me thanks

12. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.