1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TheDarkSider's Unsilence request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Th3DarkRid3R, Sep 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Th3DarkRid3R

Th3DarkRid3R Guest

Name:         TheDarkSider

Server:     JB

Admin:      Connor

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:7250517

Reason:      Disrespect and bad attitude

Ok so I was playing on Summer map and playing the colors games and then a t or a ct flashed me and I died and I got mad and started shit talking and stuff like that, thing is i get mad very easily even if it's something like someone shooting me in the foot. I try my best to keep my cool but when things like that happen i mentioned i get really mad.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2020
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

3. Th3DarkRid3R

Th3DarkRid3R Guest

well i didnt realize i had 4 extra silences and i promise to keep my cool as much as possible

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Seeing by other's replies on your report thread, you don't seem to stop DarkRider, and one of them is from an admin. I would recommend you to calm down and follow server rules, please. There is no need for such behaviour on our servers, getting flashed or getting shot at is normal in CS:S. If you don't want to get banned/gagged/muted next time, don't be so triggered so fast.

The gag can stay so you can learn from your mistakes. Just chill out in the future please.
    It will auto-expire on: 09-09-2020 17:17 GMT.

Try to be calm and please stop with this behaviour or you will get silenced/banned next time. Let this be a warning for you.

5. Th3DarkRid3R

Th3DarkRid3R Guest

then again disrespect and bad behaviour is also a part of Counter Strike games

6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

How is this a behaviour on CS:S? If it's for you than you don't belong on our servers. You know our rules, you need to play by them and follow them. Every community has their own rules, we have ours.

Rules:
    https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html

7. Th3DarkRid3R

Th3DarkRid3R Guest

ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.