1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ungag request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Bobbymans, Jul 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

Name:         Bobbymans

Server:     All

Admin:      PAPI Jake

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:199041120

Reason:     

I've been gagged.. 3 days ago..? And i'm not in the mood of being unable to tell CT's that i'm freekilled and they need to slay, anyway, I got gagged because i shared some simple facts on the server, maybe it got perceived as "disrespectful" or "offensive" anyway,

I don't see the victims of Charles Manson rising from the dead to play this game, thereafter getting offended by the things I say.

I get it, people died and don't make fun of it bla-die-bla...

Before that "offensive fact" I said something about the incident about a black guy getting killed (George Floyd) whilst playing the car game, God knows what it's called, a cop-car hit-and-run game? in a cage (the map with McDonalds)

I've heard countless of jokes about the American cop situation, and the majority of those jokes (too bad i don't have proof) comes from… *drum roll*

PAPI JAKE!

He decided to gag me for it, I know I kept spamming something about Charles, see above statement,
    but I know for sure, with all the cells that are still in my brain after all these butthurt people, that literally nobody can possibly get offended by these kind of jokes, because they simply don't target towards a player. (except that black joke).

P.S. I literally can't take PAPI Jake seriously anymore, i even wonder how he got PA, I've seen all the reports against him, and question why he didn't get it removed yet, his gag/mute history says enough, I've seen him being racist (despite his history). Too bad i don't have proof.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Gagged by @PAPI Jake for offensive comments, please wait for his reply.

3. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

Hi Bobby!

I gagged you for being a troll and promoting Charles Manson. You claimed he "did nothing wrong" and continued to try and say he was not that bad of a person. As well as that you made a joke about the recent death of Geroge Floyd and police brutality. This is completely unacceptable. Charles Manson was a known racist and a promoter of a race war as well as a murder. This makes an extremely hostile gaming environment and the excuse of "I don't see the victims of Charles Manson rising from the dead to play this game, thereafter getting offended by the things I say." is nothing but an excuse. It is similar to that of someone like Hitler or Stalin, we don not allow it because its not what Hell stands for and can be very offensive to people, especially to those of Color when considering what Manson wanted.

This is along with a recent Ct ban for trolling and breaking rules and a rather long mute and gag list.
    https://hellclan.co.uk/ctbans/?s=0:1:199041120

https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=0:1:199041120&Submit=Search

You have been on this trolling behavior for a while now and with constant warnings haven't stopped.

As you know, action will be taken if you see these "racist" comments and anti-cop jokes. You can post that in the report section with proof.

Thanks!
    PAPI Jake

Charles Manson- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Manson

Attached Files:

4. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

I was basing it on the killing part, not the racist, idfc if I'm racist, but I wasn't when I talked about Charles, at least I didn't say 'n*gga n*gga n*gga' amirite?

get my inspiration from goregrish.com ;)

Anyway, it's kinda unnecessary to gag me a WEEK for it, cuz he didn't do shit wrong lel. America is a f*cked country and always will be, peace ✌️

5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Alright, if you don't care that you call yourself a racist, or whatever you call yourself. This behaviour doesn't belong on our server, especially toxic/racist ones. You are constantly trolling others and yourself lately, breaking rules on CT and now serverside.

Looking at your history, since January, you have received 4 gags and 4 mutes (most of them are for racism), which is not okey. And if you remember what Boy said, he warned you to be careful or your 20th mute/gag would be perm. Since you are ignoring our warnings, I have made the gag permenantly. And it will stay untill you learn from your mistakes.

If you keep acting like this you will end up getting perm banned. Do not create another ungag request till September. Stay out of trouble please.

Also here is the warning from Boy:
    https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/42218/

Thread can be locked please.

6. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

Lol I can still type here, hello people? How's your day? Good? No? OK.

7. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Perm banned. Please do not appeal this ban within at least 6 months or you will be forum banned.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.