Banned from server by Kenny

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Bobbymans, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

Name:         Bobbymans

Server:     From all servers i guess idk

Admin:      Kenny

SteamID:   No clue..

Reason:      Jokingly telling a friend to say something racist, in PRIVATE CHAT..

1st of all the point i'm posting this is to get a clear view WHY i got banned, not really an unban thread, altho it would be nice to get unbanned ofc.

Stated the reason already, Kenny thought it would be his business and got involved, so i said "You shouldn't get involved" (slightly different words, but the meaning is clear) what i meant was, it was private chat, for some reason he thought it was a big deal to get me banned for, what was clearly, a joke, friend to friend, As i said, i would like to know WHY i got banned and why Kenny thought it was a good idea to get involved.

Naamloos.png

Have a good day.

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199041120 (We have a thread, where you can find your own SteamID here: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/1648/)

https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText= STEAM_0:1:199041120&Submit=Search

Look at your records, you recently got gagged by Skip for racism, for a day. Now you are telling others to make them say the n-word in-game which is also not allowed (Trolling other players). That's why I banned you for a day for trolling.

Also next time when admin asks you something in-game (why you did it) respond in the correct way instead of trolling and saying "it's not your business". Because it's my business, as far as I can see by Duro's message/report on Steam.

The ban can stay and you have to wait it out. It will auto expire on 15-06-2020 15:45 GMT.

Some screenshots from Duro:
    upload_2020-6-14_18-17-38.png upload_2020-6-14_18-17-49.png

Translated in English: "say what I told u yesterday", "say ... 3x", "do it please", "do it 4x", "4x is better".

3. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

The gag was a unfortunate one which i said that word in a period of buncha days...

Thanks for the info

good job censoring it wijsneus

didn't know private chat was admins business, if its an obvious joke, thats a little stupid.

4. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Just to let you know while you are here, you currently have 19 total gags/mutes. 20th gag/mute would be a perm.

You had weeks and weeks of punishments for the same stupid thing and yet you still repeating it.

5. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

Okidoki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.