1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blatantly Freekilled by Doctor Cuck

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by drip, May 20, 2020.

1. drip

drip Newbie

Name:       Doctor Cuck

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:25770293

Reason:      Freekilled

Proof:

He freekilled another person after this and refused to slay *again*

--- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2020, Original Post Date: May 20, 2020 ---
    longer vid, my bad:

--- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2020 ---
    his other freekill lol:

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

STEAM_0:0:25770293
    Read this thread where you can find others SteamID: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/1648/, this will help you in the future if you report more rule breakers.

Report section is for serious punishments only, not just one freekill that can be handled in-game (killing him in cell on warday). In this case you can add an admin in your Steam friendlist to ask them to hop on and deal with these situations. If you want you can add me (or any other admin) to help you deal with this kind of situations in-game.

If you don't want to die, then don't fake knifing the vent. You can hear other people knifing and see you run and crouch on top of the vent hidden. There's no breaking sound for the vent it sounds like regular knife. So in future don't bait out a freekill by doing this if you will be mad because of it.

Please add more evidence if this continues because a warning is sufficent at this moment

3. drip

drip Newbie

@kenny7 I've updated it with his steam id. He freekilled multiple people, refused to slay. Proof is in the vid, read the chat in the last vid I sent. I never fake knifed anything...the proof is right there. You can watch the video in better quality if you open the link directly and the chat is clear to read.

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I reviewed the demo, you baited a freekill by standing on vent. If you want to avoid being killed, then stand in view of the CT and leave the cell. Two kills for faking knifing a vent by hiding on top of it (you can hear people knife so its an easy mistake for a CT to think that you are knifing), why on earth you would repeat doing the same thing again? The one for being killed in cell on a war day I agree is a freekill. However no one will be perm banned for just one freekill, a warning is enough.

We won't be punishing those that kill people for faking knifing a vent as that is trolling because you are baiting a freekill.