1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by ₳£₱ℌ₳₣Ǿ✘✘, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ₳£₱ℌ₳₣Ǿ✘✘

Name:         ₳£₱ℌ₳₣Ǿ✘✘

Server:     jailbreak

Admin:      kenny7

SteamID:    STEAM_0:1:456209205

Reason:      
    I was acting like a kid and i did not read the rules.I acted i read the rules. And because of that i did not read the rules i thought it will be fine to script , so when i was banned i did not know what happened.When i read the forums i was scared when i saw perm ban.I did not know i had a perm ban , i thought it was a few days , so i tried everyday clicking on jailbreak , this is the first time i have been banned on a server , please give me a second chance please admins.

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Banned by @kenny7, extended by @WildFire

what have you done with the Marco/ script now?

3. ₳£₱ℌ₳₣Ǿ✘✘

I use it for cs:go only , I'm gonna delete it soon

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Hey Alpha
    I caught you when you were using bunnyhop script on the map jb_minecraft if you remember. I can add some demos if needed JayJay.
    Since you said on the server that you knew the rules I expected that you should have known that we don't allow bunnyhop scripts / marcro or any kind of scripts.

It's not me that will decide if you got a second chance to play on our HeLL servers, you should wait for a hell admin to reply for that. (I suppose WildFire) since he extended it for me. If you get unbanned please make sure that you know the rules, you can see the rules here: https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html

5. ₳£₱ℌ₳₣Ǿ✘✘

6. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Soon isn't quick enough. It should of been gone before you posted and a sincere apology. Normally we do not unban people who cheat e.g. Scripters.
    Read the rules linked by Kenny, delete the script and reply when you have done the above. Once then I'll reduce the ban to one week. If after this you break any major server rules you will be banned once again.

7. ₳£₱ℌ₳₣Ǿ✘✘

Thanks , WildFire. I will show you a screen shot that I'm not toggling the bunny hop script.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.