1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ungag and Unmute appeal for LORD$EEZALBUMMODE

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by LORD$EEZALBUMMODE, Jan 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORD$EEZALBUMMODE

Name:  LORDSEEZALBUMMODE

Server:  HeLL Jailbreak (Counter Strike Source)   

Admin:   CommanderHansTier   

SteamID:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/2pacneverdies/

Reason:  Originally got muted for a week for saying the N word somewhat by mistake , which I agree is valid. However only a couple rounds following, I "cheated" in LR Shot4Shot deag by knifing the opposing player even after saying there were no rules, and was slain as a result by CommanderHansTier. I told him "hans mate there were no rules" and have been gagged for a week for "trolling". Fairly annoyed by this, and would hopefully like to be ungagged at least. Thanks in advance.

2. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:48882727

Muted and gagged by: @Hans Tier

you've also got recent prior punishment's for the same thing.
    Please wait for Hans Tier to reply.

3. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

Not the first time I ran into you.

Muted for talking over warden, disrespecting, using deadly diseases as insult, racism. Also after you were racist you said "I say it again boys". You were muted for 1 week without warning because all of that happened within one and a half minutes. After that I put a general advice in chat regarding disrespecting, racism and that everyone should follow server rules.

Furthermore you were disrespecting the warden and complaining about him while everyone was able to follow the commands (in chat and on mic). After the mute on the same round you were slayed and warned for cheating in lr. "no rules" doesnt mean you can knife your opponent in shot4shot, it simply means that you can move as you like. You then continued with disrespecting/trolling, leading to a 1 week gag.
    20190126123930_1.jpg 20190126111424_1.jpg 20190126125447_1.jpg 20190126111626_1.jpg 20190126111650_1.jpg
    After that you were later automatically slain for cheating in lr again (using M4 during shot4shot)
    20190126112414_1.jpg

You excuse of being racist by mistake is hard to believe, in the last 2 weeks prior to this you had 5 gags/mutes for racism alone. I dont see why your comms should be lifted.
    Please improve your behaviour and follow the server rules listed here:
    https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html
    https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html

4. neteX

neteX Junior Member

I was there, I saw you cheat twice in the LR.
    You knifed the first person, and then you m4ed the other.

As for the racism part, I was probably afk on that one

5. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Your not allowed to post here unless Directly involved or providing evidence in form of Images or demo.
    Please don't do it again or you risk a forum ban.

@LORD$EEZALBUMMODE
    Evidence has been provided showing what you did, Multiple admins in server seen same thing.
    You show no remorse or any sign of an apology.

Wait out the ban's and if it happens again they will be longer.

6. LORD$EEZALBUMMODE

Yes, I will improve my behaviour on the server. I understand that me saying the N word is definitely not okay, and it really isn't funny when I do it. However, getting in trouble for calling someone a dickhead on the server seems a little far fetched to me, as I often here Wardens and other CT's call people "fuckheads" or "cunts" and as i'm currently playing I'm hearing the current Warden call all the other CT's shit, and so on. If needed, I can collect some evidence to prove this. I can understand the voice mute, but I would really like it if I could be ungagged in chat. Thank you for your time.

7. JayJay

JayJay Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.