1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin Gagged me for no valid reason

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by JoanXXX, May 12, 2018.

1. JoanXXX

JoanXXX Member

Name:         Running Dildo

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:32829429

Reason:      Gagged me for no reason. I was talking about how Blake Mars recently got his admin revoked. I got threatened with a gag and when I repeatedly asked why and that I was not breaking any rules he bans me for trolling/spamming.

Proof: 20180512131338_1.jpg

2. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

1. you keep talking and telling all in the server about blake that you made him lose his admin and stuff like that i told you to leave that outside server, your reason was i dident break any server rules, dont put stuff like that in the server and dont brag that you made him lose admin,, hell got there own reason to take someones admin and its betwhen admin and hell not you and your interferenc in everything,,,

2. you keep spamming chat after warning you to stop

3. you keep saying sorry and pushing it with saying you dident break any server rules after my warning

4. i gagged you

20180512142008_1.jpg 20180512142006_1.jpg 20180512141358_1.jpg 20180512141354_1.jpg 20180512141232_1.jpg

3. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You have gave the wrong steam id.

If you are looking to get ungagged. This isn't where you will get it.

Your evidence is a thumbnail of a screenshot which is hardly visible.

You didn't make anyone lose admin.

4. JoanXXX

JoanXXX Member

I never said I did, I don't care to get ungagged, its only thirty minutes, I took a screenshot with the ingame screenshotter and it came out really small, I don't know what to do about that, I would have got more evidence, but I couldn't, as the map changed, I followed your tutorial you put up, https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/1648/, on getting Ids, I don't know how it happened to be wrong. I do not intend to make the claim that I was the one that got him. If it does appear that I constantly talk about him, I apologise, it's only that I had a rough experience with him. I apologise if it seems if I am in "love with him". I just asked you if you heard about what happened. Again I am not bothered about getting ungagged, it's only thirty minutes, but the reason he gagged me for is definitely invalid, I was not trolling or spamming.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 12, 2018, Original Post Date: May 12, 2018 ---
    When I also was not the only one using lennies, other people were doing it as a joke even running dildo was doing it to. I asked you several times why you were going to gag me because you never addressed any of the previous questions, you just said I was obsessed with Blake, which if it appears I am, I apologise.

5. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

let me explain something to you,, i dont mind lenny face or anything you do in chat,,
    i go after the person spamming chat with whatever i dont go after a person that is doing 1 leeny face and me warning him and punish him thats not how it works;

after spam i first warn and see if that person is understanding that he needs to stop, if not then he gets punished for breaking server rules meaning spamming chat..

reason of your troll/spamming in gag is for
    trolling- you spamming chat ignoring me and then saying sorry and doing it again and saying sorry i dident break anyrules,
    spamming- you spamming chat and then geting warned to stop and then do it again,

hope this explain to you reason of troll/spamming

6. JoanXXX

JoanXXX Member

Now, I notice people are thinking poorly of me, and I don't know if I am overstepping my boundary, but here goes.

I did not troll or spam, asking why you are threatening to gag me is not trolling. I did not ignore you. You did not answer my question. I did eventually say fine you won't listen to me I'll stop. Then right afterwards you threatened me with a gag for talking. Your idea of spamming seems to be talking in chat. I'm pretty sure spamming is saying the same thing over and over in a short space of time, which I did not do. There was no way I was trolling.
    If I should stop talking on this thread please say I don't want to be another CX