1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jailbreak

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Regal, Jan 20, 2012.

1. NeoCorps

NeoCorps The Experienced

What I find is if there is a slight inactivity of HeLL members on a server, regulars and PayAdmins start to make up shit thinking they own the place. I tend to play on these servers more to crack down on the idiots.

I know I keep saying it but get into the habit of recording everytime you join a server "record [name of demo]", then post the demo of the abusing payadmins and regulars on this forum. I play undercover sometimes if there is a real problem but its hard to spot because these people stop when there is a hell admin online.

2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Spy around here mofuckers HIDE! we coming for you!

3. Snaffoo

Snaffoo Senior Member
    Donator

i think Freeze should mean Dont move at all (no flash, spinning, knifing, or generally touching the keybaord Except for typing), and all other freezes are removed. ive had issues with people saying "AFK Freeze" then killing someone who types becuase thats not "away from keybaord" its stupid in my opinion, there should only be 1 freeze: "Freeze."

4. Chris

Chris The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Freeze means FREEZE... If they move you kill them and let them cry.. Typing is not moving in game..

5. Snaffoo

Snaffoo Senior Member
    Donator

yeah, thats pretty much what i meant :)

6. Adey

Adey The Experienced
    Retired Member

I though we'd already discussed this in another thread.

Freeze means freeze, there's no need for AFK/Mouse freeze.
    Same with crouch follow me, means crouch follow me, not couch, jump, explore the map, then follow me.

Whenever I see someone whine because they just got killed for jumping when ordered to crouch "because the commander didn't say I couldn't jump" I tell them to stfu and follow the commands next time.

AFK Freeze/mouse freeze - Freeze is enough
    Follow me, no detours or Delays - Follow me is enough
    Crouch follow me, no jumping - Crouch follow me is enough

Any T doing anything else is not following the commands and can be shot in the face.

All these extra commands like "Mouse freeze" start appearing because some smart arse T starts whining about getting killed because "AFK means away from keyboard, not Mouse". They're just trying to find ways around commands in order to make it difficult for the CT's or to troll. Unfortunately, some CT's then start tailoring the commands to cover these things and they end up being the norm after a couple of days. I try to stamp this sort of crap out when I'm playing.

7. Cheezy

Cheezy The Experienced
    Donator

This isn't really about the freeze command, I just gave an example. This really is about some pay admins making their own rules and making the jb server unfair and not fun to play on. Neo has said it you should be demo as much as you can.

Freeze is freeze and always has been I just kill for movement.