1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned from bad admin who doesn't know the rules of surf

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by SuperBBomb, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

Hello all

Name: SuperBBomb (rank 16 3.2kd)

Server: Surf

Admin: HeLL-F[ Itztommm

Steam ID: "Super B Bomb" STEAM_0:0:20999725

I am a very regular user on your surf server and as such know most of the rules of conduct. I have been surfing for a few years now and get annoyed when new admins think they know more than me.

However today I was kicked for 'Surfing the t area' on year3000. Now as well know spawn hopping isn't allowed however I killed people down at the place with the shotgun and you can go round the back to get in to the pipe underwater bit. This is not the t area!

So I rejoined and asked why I was kicked and was told for going to the t area. This was annoying so i confronted him and he started threatening to ban me, so I stood my ground against this admin bullying and what do I get.... Banned.

Please unban me and really consider the attitude of the people admining servers (thinking they are god). Thank you very much and I look forward to playing on your servers in the future.

2. Deejay

Deejay The Experienced

Dude its classed as spawn hopping thats t section ct have there own section, once round starts you stick to your own side.

Wait for Itztommm's reply, Our admin's old and new know far better than you do i can assure you otherwise they would not be admin.

P.S I very much doubt your a regular because im "one" of the main admins on surf im hardly off it and i can safely say i hardly see you on there.

P.p.s ... Standing upto a admin :rofl: Smooth move your own fault for getting banned if you think you can back chat a admin's decision.

3. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

Spawn hopping is going from one spawn to another... the place I went to was nowhere near spawn

And I have admined (and been awesome) on surf servers for 2 or 3 years now so I think I may know a bit more...

I am a regular and see you quite often lol also how else would I be rank 16

Standing up to admins is needed because otherwise they can get a major power trip and everyones enjoyment on the server is reduced.

4. Deejay

Deejay The Experienced

Not actually true payadmin's possibly ]HeLL[ Admin's very doubtful all our admin's know how the server's and rule's work, They know how to obey the admin rule's.

You just cannot take the fact of getting punished and start crying about it. Should have just took the kick and carried on playing.

5. example

example The Experienced

me and deejay had an argument in the past regarding this
    i think it shouldnt be treated as spawnhoping because its not the main area of the map from spawn
    you are meant to go to the pistols not the 2nd part of the map

demo attached
    admin decision is final though

6. Itztommm

Itztommm Member

hello SuperBBomb, i know the rules for the hell surf sever as i to have been surfing for a long time. I warned you for spawn jumping/surfing to the T area on the map year3000, this is not allowed as deejay has said. each team has there own spawn area and surfing to the other teams area is just unfair. Calling me a fucking retard after i warned you about this is not accepted either.

7. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Look, when the round starts... do your part instead of jumping to another side... Once you finish your side do watever you want.

SuperBomb... saying you know more than admins wont lift your ban. Don't like our servers find another ;)

8. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

Ok I wasn't warned once.

I went to your side killed you and you kicked me straight away without any text toward me, no warning there at all.

And ok maybe I did get a bit out of hand but you did kind of abuse your admin because I killed you

I definately agree with ninja as this area isn't spawn no is it the first gun area if we are getting technical.

9. Lenneth

Lenneth Veteran Member

A kick should be taken as a warning...

10. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

But I didn't break any rules. Thats what im annoyed at, I can get over the ban but I shouldn't have been kicked in the first place.

I knifed him in the same area 3 round before and was not slayed or warned, like this was ok. But the next time I did it 3 rounds later I get kicked for it.

11. Itztommm

Itztommm Member

I did not abuse my admin and yes you were warned the first time you did this but you carried on the second time resulting in the kick. You rejoined demanding why i kicked you and was abusive towards me.

12. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

pretty sure I was not warned, please check chat logs to find this.

13. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

well tbh can we just resolve this, no point dragging out this arguement longer. Am I being unbanned, temp banned or perm banned?

14. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

To resolve this issue. You owe us an apology.

15. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

owe?

I'm sorry for being abusive to him, but I really have to agree with ninja about that area not being spawn hopping (it's not the designed way to travel through the map)

16. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Our servers our rules.

17. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

lol well ok then sorry, but you should clarify this within your rules as there are many areas in many other maps that people go to. And it isn't the suggested path to travel for the map.

18. Deejay

Deejay The Experienced

My self and example, have agreed to disagree and he has also agreed not to jump over to the opposite team's site on start of map.

So you cannot compare your situation with this.

As nomy said apologise all will be most likely forgotten about.

19. Itztommm

Itztommm Member

The rules are there for fair game play and what you did was not.

20. SuperBBomb

SuperBBomb Junior Member

Well you did have a choice of 2 directions and you chose to skip out the part of the map with the pistol weapon spawns, to go for the better weapons faster so it's kind of risk / reward game play

If you wanted to not be killed you could have fell from spawn to get the boost out of spawn and I would not have been able to catch you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.