1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DarkColussus

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Vordr, May 6, 2022.

1. Vordr

Vordr Member

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      47.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      44 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      46.3 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      52 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      58.6 KB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      58.3 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      58.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      61.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      61.5 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      54.8 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      61.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      64.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Vordr

Vordr Member

https://youtu.be/1E0kSgHvU1o Freekilled once again didnt wanted to slay when i asked him to slay he replies no in the chat and disrespecting again

Attached Files:

• 13.JPG
      13.JPG
      File size:
      46.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Banned for 1 week.

@DarkColossus next time it will be longer. You were already previously banned for voteban abuse and you were already muted for mic spam.

Thanks

4. DarkColossus

DarkColossus Junior Member

Sorry Boy , but I dont realy see any voteban abuse in the the picture thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2022, Original Post Date: May 9, 2022 ---
    And Can i know I am ban for what thank
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2022 ---
    also you can literrly see that I only votect ban him for 2 different kills first of all he freekill me and after he freekill reckt by waygar .

5. Boy

Boy Administrator

(26) darkcolossus1 - YouTube - Can be seen abusing voteban and votectban in this video.
    (26) darkcolossus2 - YouTube - Again can be seen abusing voteban in this video.

Banned for voteban abuse and disrespecting in chat. As you were already muted, and getting banned for voteban abuse, i thought combining the gag with the ban is more appropriate punishment.

Next time, record a demo or ask the CT why they killed you instead of just votebanning them.

6. DarkColossus

It make no sens to me Boy, I ask him 2 time why he kill me and he insulte me on mic. That really great what proof you Want me to bring ?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2022, Original Post Date: May 10, 2022 ---
    Again , vote ban 2 time for 2 different kill it not abuse .

abuse definitions “Abuse is the improper usage or treatment of a thing, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit. Abuse can come in many forms, such as: physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, assault, violation, rape, unjust practices, crimes, or other types of aggression”

I don’t see any abuse here . I was using the tool to ban a CT who had free kill me
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2022 ---
    But yea take the part of a older player is the way to keep player coming back to the server …

7. Boy

Boy Administrator

@Vordr can you provide full uncut demo(s) so it can be reviewed?

8. Vordr

Vordr Member

I don't have the demos anymore but there is enough proof that he abused the votectban when he said he got "freekilled" On the first video the player that he tried to votectban wasnt even alive, on the second video it clearly says that "Darkcolusses got killed as a rebel" in the chat and than he writes " I still got freekilled and proceeds to votectban him"
    And the screenshots also show his toxic behavior in the game.

Plus, You can also hear in the first video other people say that he should stop abusing the vote system.

9. DarkColossus

I did not abuse . I sad upper that I vote because he free kill me , after 2 minute he free kill again not me but on other T. You’re saying I got kill because I was a rebel ? To be honest I wasn’t rebeling I remember CT was bating and I only knife it to get him move .Event that part was true why you don’t post your full proof and only partial of a “proof” Why you don’t let Vlad post is part . You’re using Vlad situation to get me ban. Let’s be honest I would waist my time to write all that if I don’t think my ban is unfaire.

10. Vordr

Vordr Member

No im using a situation where a toxic player abuses the servers votectban system to disadvantage, and you are clearly harassing others with your toxic langauge in the chat.

11. Boy

Boy Administrator

A couple of things,

When you report someone, especially for something which relates to gameplay, make sure you capture the whole round. A player can initiate voteban at a later point and its important we can see what the round entailed rather than just the part where player initiates voteban.

Second thing, when you report someone for "disrespecting", make sure you aren't indulging in it yourself. The screenshots show you equally being disrespectful - Im not gona go into details of who started it or if there was any provocation involved. What you have posted so far can get all parties gagged, including yourself. So take this as a warning.

@DarkColossus, il unban you because Vordr wasnt able to provide the full demo, so will give you benefit of doubt.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2022, Original Post Date: May 10, 2022 ---
    Confused you with Vlad, my bad. Regardless, same thing applies. I see comex and vlad equally having a bad mouth.

We dont want reports made out of personal reasons/dislike for another. So will ask you to be fair when reporting rule breakers rather than picking and choosing.

12. Vordr

Vordr Member

I actaully took some time and found the demo ; https://mega.nz/file/KwdGBLiY#cYMDUvfj62a9ze-jfmcRDc7IuQUyplAcFu1PicWv1_E

Where was the part of me disrespecting him ?

13. Boy

Boy Administrator

14. DarkColossus

I don’t want to put oil on fire but first of all you said that you don’t have any proof and now you magical bring it on the table it ok that will only prove I am innocent for “vote abuse”. Also That only mean you only objective was to get me in trouble . First you you making a complain for a problem that I had with Vlad and only Vlad and second only had a post a part of the prof. I am sorry Vordr If I offend you but that was not my objective

thanks guys have a great day

15. comex321

comex321 Member

the only thing i said was stfu dark i do not have an equally bad mouth as vlad

16. Vordr

Vordr Member

From the first round till the end of the 3rd round is where i uploaded the youtube video's as evidence is for.

You still were rebelling both times and you still tried to votectban a person when you were rebelling and harassing other people. As a "Veteran" player you should know better to not do that.

17. Boy

Boy Administrator

Ended up watching the whole demo so spent fair amount of time on this - Obviously will come at a cost.

Vlad - STEAM_0:0:95980168 Perm gagged for inappropriate language throughout the demo. CTbanned for not being able to clarify his kills when player questions it and instead insults back, no wonder players voteban you. (been reporting others for this and doing it yourself)

DarkColussus - STEAM_0:1:33186733 Gagged for 1 week for inappropriate language. Also, you need to understand you cant start votebaning the CT after one alleged "freekill". The function is more for mass-freekillers or players who are new to JB who happen to join CT. If you have been freekilled, you should first ask for clarification to why you were killed. In the demo there are a couple of occasions where you started voteban first and then started swearing at the CT without asking or waiting for clarification. Going forward, If a CT constantly freekills, join spec and record them and report on forums. If you do what you did again, you will be banned.

Vordr - Thanks for the demo and report and sorry again for mixing you up with Vlad.