1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazymeazy, Zezima, Bobby Lee, Headshot, Kasod

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Vordr, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Vordr

Vordr Member

Name:         ٍSad crazymeazy ❎ Zezima ❎ - #AbdelNasser Bobby Lee HeAd$hOt! Kasod™

Server:      jb

SteamID:    STEAM_0:1:116508707 STEAM_0:1:20273419 STEAM_0:1:89643082 STEAM_0:0:578419335 STEAM_0:1:243686509

Reason:      
     ٍSad crazymeazy
    Lying about who has LR, Being Thappy no warning shots when its 1-1 provoking to ban everyone spamming music through mic,
    Voteban system abuse.

❎ Zezima ❎ - #AbdelNasser
    Cursing in Dutch to others to "HeAd$hOt!" , calling people the F word, voteban system abuse, calling people ugly jew heads in Dutch. And cheating in LR( CT Dies in breakfloor) abusing votesystem, spamming, cursing in Dutch to eachother, Saying the F word, calling people ugly Jew heads, cheating in LR

Bobby Lee

Votectban abuse

HeAd$hOt!
    leaving active votectban and rejoining, Cursing bad Dutch words to "Zezima"

Kasod™
    Ctvotebanning player Ruskie for no reason

Proof:

Screenshots that are provided are older ones that i made not older than 10 days

https://mega.nz/file/WxlgRZwD#81mkz2hvrUYPdaNRg-XLdCfTaHm1euNAe0aP5DiOrv8

Uploaded 3 parts on youtube, too much happening to cut it out so i uploaded the whole thing.

https://youtu.be/NMdORy-UL2c

https://youtu.be/KM5hfaYuk3I

https://youtu.be/spTbYOQyiZQ ( HD version is processing )

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  2. HeAd$hOt!

HeAd$hOt! Junior Member

I didnt even use voteban?? Those guys used it against me?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2022, Original Post Date: Apr 28, 2022 ---
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2022 ---
    If u see in the first vid zimzema started it

3. ❎ Zezima ❎

❎ Zezima ❎ Junior Member

Hi Vordr,

Honestly, I agree that my behaviour was wrong.

I got triggered because headshot was avoiding ct ban and cursing at me. You may check the demos you have provided for evidence. Regarding fword and racism, I apologized for that and got gagged. Both was not intended to target a specific group of people but just as an insult joke. Some of the other arabs on this server say some curse words in arab but we don't consider it personal. It even makes the game more fun as this game mode shouldn't be that "serious". It's really just a bunch of guys and proper banter.

Many of the player who I've played with around 2015 do not take it very personal, but as it's in the rules, I've got gagged and apologized for it.

Regarding the lr situation, I suicided/slayed as you can see on the vid. I dropped the hot patato so that I'd die. The round was still won by CTs. This was also more banter than serious misbehaviour.

Regarding headshot, we should both come to the agreement that we misbehaved to each other and that we should behave better.

Lastly, I've been freekilled many times by "established" players when admins where on and even offline. Dave was kind of getting sick of the FKing yesterday and almost spammed the chat.

I get freekilled every single day, and often, I just let shit slide unless people are really misbehaving. Even established players misbehave from time to time, unintended often.

UPDATE: Me and headshot are resolving our issues right now. We both agree that we've misbehaved towards each other. As players that have been playing on this server for years, it's expected that every once in a while a disagreement may happen.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  4. The_Ruskie

The_Ruskie Member

Just to clarify things, @kasod tried (jokingly) to ban me because i killed him for spamming mic and he did it only once, however that bobby lee guy kept doing it over and over again even though i told him to stop twice (he even tried to ban other people on the map after it), as for zezima and headshot I've got no idea since everyone was talking over mic :emo:

5. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Hi,

Headshot (STEAM_0:0:578419335) gagged 5 days for disrespecting another player; CT-banned for baiting, freekilling; server banned for 5 days for avoiding CT-bans. (Gag will take affect after the ban has expired)

Zezima (STEAM_0:1:20273419) gagged 2 weeks for disrespecting other players/homophobic slurs.
    Next time you disrespect/use homophobic slurs you will be permanently gagged.

krazykenn (STEAM_0:0:21287239) banned for 2 weeks for vote-ctban abuse, been warned before. Next ocassion of vote-(ct)ban abuse the punishment will be permanent.

the_king (STEAM_0:1:487992793) banned from CT for freekilling and baiting.

Jigelo (STEAM_0:0:5394863) muted for 3 days for spamming microphone and ruining gameplay for rest of the T's, been warned before.

Thanks for the report.

You can come to any agreement with any other player whenever you want, but saying 'we are resolving our issues right now' does not give you the right to disrespect other players. Be happy it's only 2 weeks, next time it will be permanent.

You were CT-banned because you were playing awful as CT, aka breaking rules. It's the players' right to vote-CTban if they think the player in question is breaking rules.

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  6. Howells

Howells Member

[​IMG]

Reading the report and realising Vordr still isn't banned