2 Bruh moments (Jake and Rasep)

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Spirit_Thief, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Spirit_Thief

Spirit_Thief Member

Name:         Jake & Rasep

Server:      CSS Jb

Reason:      Fk - Baiting

Proof:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Rasep - STEAM_0:1:561168251 | perm CTbanned for baiting, freekilling, breaking too many CT rules, he has been warned way too many times by multiple admins.

I can see the freekill from @Jake. (STEAM_0:0:64183984) - But, this is not serious enough for a CTban, 1 freekill is not worth for a CTban, this could've been handled in-game. I saw that there were no admins online so, therefore, consider this as a warning Jake.

Please do not shoot into stacks, this will lead to this kind of situations where you will accidentally kill a wrong T. Only kill the rebel when you have a clear shot on him/her, or when they have been un-stacked by the warden.

Thanks for the report.

3. Jake

Jake Member

In my perspective looked like a clean shot and i didnt looked at the killfeed the round kept for a bit more so i couldnt read chat and like i said i thought i got a clean shot, sorry about that knife guy.

4. Spirit_Thief

Spirit_Thief Member

I think there is a problem on admin system. You should give trusted players(or old admins like Pure etc.) admin powers. There should be active admin all the time.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  5. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I think there is a problem with your suggestion.. ]HeLL[ Clan - SourceBans (hellclan.co.uk)

I think you are missing the point of report section, but even if there was an admin on server on this occasion, it wouldnt have been a CTban as its merely 1 freekill.
    Thanks

6. Spirit_Thief

Spirit_Thief Member

I mean, it would be nice if we don't need report section right? And i'm not saying Jake should be ctbanned, we need admins online most of the time. There was a guy, we couldn't voteban or votemute him. He was saying racist stuff from chat and mic.

Edit: I learned Pure's situation later on :/ Maybe any other not banned old admins can do it?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021