1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Doritto Boi' and 'Maddog' -votectban abuse-

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Bobbymans, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

Name:         Doritto boy and Maddog

Server:     

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:5564193 <--Maddog | STEAM_0:0:25918191 <-- Doritto Boi

Reason:      Votectban abuse

Proof:

First we were playing on Carceris (I don't have SS proof of that round) and I killed someone because he was in vent cell minutes after closing, he then later repeatedly said "freekill" "Bobbymans freekill" and that triggered a vote, in which at first it did not succeed, although this was not one of them (Neither Doritto or Maddog) it triggered THEM to vote ban me the next round for some vague reason.

We then moved onto the iconic and well known Minecraft map, I shot someone midst the chaos, and since "Doritto Boi" saw that voting to CTban was a thing, he tried it on me.

Maddog was dumb enough to actually listen to his lies about me, which is weird to me because I don't recall doing anything wrong.

I wasn't the first victim though, Dogecoin was innocent too, but they succeeded to CTban him, which is sad, because he was new too:

[​IMG]

I thought that maybe Maddog had some brains and knew that I didn't do anything wrong, but he too initiated a vote CTban on me:

[​IMG]

Along came Doritto Boi:

[​IMG]

This shit went on for the whole round, so I had to constantly leave the server which was annoying, I knew I didn't violate any rules so I was confused, anyway..
    To make things clear, I have no clue why these 2 were votebanning me, I hope these SS are useful.

Attached Files:

2. ilovemuppets

ilovemuppets Junior Member

dorrito has history of this like i do im not saying im perfect but hes been toxic for ages and maddog should know better

3. d[^.^]b Maddog ™ [UK]

(i know i shouldnt post on here, but my name was mentioned) i voted you due to you clearly not knowing CT rules and freekilling.and bobbymann you was being racist, saying the N word, so please dont try play innocent here...plus Dogecoin didnt know the rules either and was freekilling, hense why once or twice he was moved from CT to T by birdie .....so yeah come again......sorry for posting

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You are not allowed to post here. Next time you will be forum banned if you do so.

Please do not reply on others reports where you are not involved in.

Do you have a demo of this? I'm afraid, I don't see enough proof to take actions on this. He did this, he did that doesn't count. We need evidence of this so we can take actions properly and not by words.

Has anyone actually a demo from this moment, so we can have a better view of this case. If you do so, please bump the thread.

@Birdie, were you in-game and did you take actions on Dogecoin, since @d[^.^]b Maddog ™ [UK] has mentioned you? Even tho, I am not seeing your name or anything on the screens.

5. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

I didn't freekill at all, I don't know how you came with that but alright.
    You were just listening to Doritto like a sheep not knowing what was going on, be more specific, because I didn't freekill anyone, regarding Dogecoin, his mic was kind of crispy and that was the reason people became triggered, just tell him to shut up or something, votebanning is just too much for one stupid reason.

6. Squid1

Squid1 Junior Member

Please see my new report - includes racism from Bobbymans and another person.

7. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

[​IMG]

Just to show the toxic intentions of this incel, never would've thought a 38(!!!) year old would act so immature..
    Goes to show their intentions are bullying (with the votectban too) quite sad if you ask me...

I know this isn't alot of proof, but my point is, is that these things, such as they votectbanning me, (they were talking shit about me too) is just to provoke..
    I just want to be able to play without being called a "freekiller" or "thappy" just because I shot a gunman, but hey, I guess that's just me?
    Because once these two begin (focussing more on Maddog now) , more people are gonna think I actually freekilled, I can't justify, because I am gagged, which leaves me helpless..

And I don't want to be nitpicking, posting on the forums everytime they convince people to "voteban" me with their false accusations...
    So I'm just telling it now, for the sake of it, maybe a warning, but don't falsely accuse me of freekilling, nor provoke me, not that I care about any of that, but once they succeed, I am unable to join CT, which is quite irritating.

If I can't say nigger, I don't want them to make fun of me, someone needs to edit the rules to a more childish setting, so people like Maddog don't bully like they do in kindergarten, if you wanna whine, Maddog, go to mommy. Or do you have a family to feed? I don't see how that's possible with this attitude lol..

Attached Files:

8. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

The n-word is not allowed, for no one. It doesn't matter if you are black or white. Please show respect for everyone, you have a big list. Be careful.

You can bump the thread if you have sufficient evidence about the voteban abuse.

@d[^.^]b Maddog ™ [UK], please do not provoke others in-game. He's gagged for a valid reason, so can you be for provoking around. Consider this as a warning.

9. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

20210410002238_1.jpg

More proof this "Doritto" guy is abusing votectban, just another stupid American from the GP server where that shit is completely normal.
    Sexobeast gave a command, opened cells, and immediately "Dorrito dude" starts this crap.

PS: It was obviously not a freeday, "Doritto dude" repeated it a couple of times and well, got fucked by the door lol

10. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I'm afraid, this is still not enough proof Bobby, again he said this, she said that doesn't count. Please provide a demo and upload that instead of just one screenshot.

--- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 10, 2021 ---
    Received a demo from someone who wants to stay Anonymous.

Banned for a week for voteban abuse and perm gagged for trolling/joking around with threats to ddoss our servers.

Thanks!