1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appealing after months.

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Bobbymans, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

Name:         Bobbymans

Server:     All

Admin:      Don' know

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199041120

Reason:      Racial slurs, trolling, spamming, etc.

To make it short (I already appealed but on a different account, I guess that does not count, but it's still readable) I used to play on this server a couple months ago, and I was a troller, and much more, and now do I realize it's no fun for me or the players in the server.

So I want a chance to change, to stop trolling and play as a 'normal' player would here in HeLL, I don't get a kick from trolling anymore, it makes things more boring, for me and for the players.

I am asking for forgiveness, for you guys to trust me, that I'll change, and not repeat this anymore.

I know I did much, and I know I did extreme things, even my appeals looked like I was some kind of clown wannabe, but I assure you, I am not like this anymore, as I said, I don't get a kick from trolling anymore.

I've re-read all my appeals as Bobbymans, and I'm noticing that I slowly got the hang of it and started acting weird (see difference first posts/appeals and the last ones), but I matured, I know this is but a game, but I've been thinking about it and realise I was stupid and didn't know my boundaries.

Thanks for reading, and (if you do as Admin) forgiving me, I will not troll and/or act like a complete douche.

Have a nice day.

- Bobbymans

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/43125/

Gagged on 04/07/2020 for "Racist, breaking rules, trolling"
    CTbanned on 04/07/2020 for "Trolling and breaking rules on CT"
    Server banned on 07/07/2020 for "Not fit for the community"

Hi,

Glad you have worked out its only been a few months since these bans, but considering your effort to get unbanned today, I will give you a chance. But to make it absolutely clear, you were community banned, meaning banned on all ]HeLL[ channels, and not many players earn that honour. Be careful as you will not be given any more chances.

I assume you knew all the rules but just trolled and dont require me posting them again?

3. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

I know the rules, yes, and I will follow them.

4. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Unbanned from server, unbanned from CT and ungagged on Final chance.

Don't cock up and remember its only a few clicks away. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.