1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

James and Francis - Rape comments

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Lino, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Name:         James & Francis

Server:      JB

SteamID:   

# 582 "James." STEAM_0:1:33796408 18:55 49 0 active

# 574 "francis" STEAM_0:1:79657501 35:17 52 0 active

Reason:      

- Francis - fucked up comment about buying a girl a drink then raping them.
    - James - Rape comments, then saying he'll rape my girlfriend

Kenny was on the server but didn't have his headphones on at the time properly so asked me to repost here too.

This is pretty perm silence worthy, if not perm ban.

Proof:

2. James.

James. Member
    Donator

Kenny dealed with with in game game and it was all a joke that why squid didnt give a fuck, he just took it too heart for no reason he's gotta man up and take a joke once in a while, and you really think i would do that its a fucking laugh. Look at everyone laughing in voice chat.

3. Squid1

Squid1 Junior Member

I did take this as a joke, no offense was taken - all sarcasm which kenny witnessed in-game, no issues with this being directed at me what so ever,

edit - saying kenny didnt have headphones in , yet hes warning people not to talk over warden?
    also cut the videos that dont show the part of me stating it was joke and the sarcastic crying

4. James.

James. Member
    Donator

Lino you singled me out infront of everyone asking kenny to ban me when everyone knows me and squid were messing, why you got to take everything to heart in life just chill out mate

5. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

upload_2021-3-6_0-27-45.png

Would like to add this too - from ollie
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2021, Original Post Date: Mar 6, 2021 ---
    upload_2021-3-6_0-31-34.png

Adding this for reference of the server response to this, seems we have some sort of incel breeding ground running here

6. Squid1

Squid1 Junior Member

would also like to point out that lino laughed at the joke whilst repeating what was said

7. James.

James. Member
    Donator

The guy couldnt give a shit what happens untill its pointed at him then he turns into a 12year old

8. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I warned you all in-game but you kept going on. Please do not post here again if you don't have evidence with you. I asked for all this evidence because I didn't hear it myself and this is not appropriate for on the server.
    Both muted for a week, for trolling, making awful jokes, and using inappropriate language. Thanks for sharing your videos. I hope this will teach you guys a lesson.

Thanks for the report.

9. topbadge

topbadge Veteran Member
    Content Creator Donator

why is my name highlighted?

10. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Kenny I'm going to be honest, a week mute is really light, considering he said he was going to rape my girlfriend?

11. Squid1

Squid1 Junior Member

why dont you put the full audio and clip in, and lets hear you laughing at the rape jokes? or does that not favor you ?

12. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Squid, if you check the clip, my microphone wasn't even active when the first joke was made, up till the end of when the clip was recorded, you can see the mic active icon in the bottom corner.

This means you wouldn't have been able to hear my response to the clip, as my mic was off, as verified by the video.

Making things up doesn't really help you right now.

13. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Jokes can be made but we have a limit, we have our server rules, we expect that everyone follows them and applies to them. The warnings were not just for you, James, Squid, or Francis. They were for everyone, so all of my warnings were in general @Lino, I don't perm gag/mute/ban someone instantly. I always give a lighter punishment and if they continue then we can re-think about a longer or harder punishment. It's not fair if I perm gag one and let the other one go away with it. This will make it fair for everyone.

Don't forget I heard you laughing too about all this, so let's not get it too far in our heads and just remember that this is not how we should act on the server. The punishments are given and I hope this will teach us all a lesson. Please follow server rules so we can prevent this in the future.

If this happens again please report again and the required punishment will be given. Thanks again.

14. Squid1

Squid1 Junior Member

Don't forget I heard you laughing too about all this, so let's not get it too far in our heads and just remember that this is not how we should act on the server. The punishments are given and I hope this will teach us all a lesson. Please follow server rules so we can prevent this in the future.

Thank you.

15. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Please stop posting in this thread, everything has been explained and dealt with. No need to make it worse. this will get locked.

16. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

@WildFire can you please look into this, kenny said his headphones were off when the people were making the joke, that's why he said he couldn't take action, but now he claims he could hear me laughing at it despite my microphone being off as proven by the clips after the jokes were made.

17. James.

James. Member
    Donator

@Lino stop saying kennys headphones were off there werent he was telling people to stop talking over warden

18. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Again, I didn't hear everything but I heard you laughing through all of it. No need to start lying now.

19. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Please post your demo of me laughing kenny, it's so weird how you remember me laughing but can't remember James clearly saying specifically to you he would rape my girlfriend xd

That's quite a selective memory you have :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2021, Original Post Date: Mar 6, 2021 ---
    https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:33796408&Submit
    I'd also like to point out james. mute history, 5 mutes in the past 3 months...

20. Squid1

Squid1 Junior Member

its also weird how you didnt post the full demo with your mic, instead spent the time cutting the video into 3 sections that favor you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.