1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ﻛƿȃƞƙƶ - admin abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by amstram, Jan 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amstram

amstram Member

Name:         ﻛƿȃƞƙƶ

Server:      jailbreak

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:528405119

Reason:      We were playing an ancient but good map, and the first round of the map, ﻛƿȃƞƙƶ decided out of nowhere to do a vote to change for the reason :
    - ﻛƿȃƞƙƶ - : try revive server with good map

I find it hard to concieve for an admin to change the map wherever he dislikes it..

I wanted to play this map, and not carceris (again)

Proof:

Attached Files:

2. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Newbie

-1 Get in the bin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If people wanted to play, they would've voted no

3. Spankz

Spankz Junior Member
    Donator

Hi amstram,
    First of all thank you for playing earlier we had some good games. Unfortunately you feel the need to report me for admin abuse. I do understand your frustration but the majority of the server complained about the initial map vote triggered by end of game timer and i decided to place a new vote compiled of popular maps as players where unfortunately leaving leading up to this and i wanted to offer an attempt at "reviving" the server as you have stated. I did apologise in game that it may have been against your decision but the majority of the server wanted a new map.
    It was not a personal opinion as this was actually the first time i had loaded this map and i am still to play it so no disapprobation was placed on this map personally.

Again i am sorry for your frustration but as a good PA i take the majority vote and try to keep the players on the server as happy as i can.

I have available a log of chats after the execution of a vote map was complete clarifying that players and other PAs where happy with my decision. I will release this upon request.

Kind regards,
    Spankz - Robbie

4. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I dont think there is anything further needed for this report.

Thanks.

5. amstram

amstram Member

well, since thats how it works, then I guess I'm just gonna buy admin, and change map every time I dislike it...

seriously, what are you basing you on to judge that people didn't want to play this map ?
    if people didn't want to play it, they would not have voted for it...

6. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Are you brand new to the server/community? as it really dont look like you been here since 2014.

Anyway, Spankz started a map vote, he didnt just changed the map without one, and if players didnt wanted to change map, they can vote No. Majority wins. You can try to request payadmin but I doubt you would be given, seeing how this report has turned out, if you were given PA, you would be punishing people for little reasons. Also, please only report serious offenses or your reports would go ignored in future.

Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.