1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by German boy, Nov 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. German boy

German boy Junior Member

Name:        German Boy 

Server:     All Hell servers

Admin:      Jingle Jangles

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:419399352

Reason:      Hello, I think I am able to play normally again and not screw up again. From now on I respect the rules and I will no longer break the rules. I would suggest that I still have 10 days of CT ban if you think it is not enough. Thanks for reading it and I hope you understand what I mean by that.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

3. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

In future please ensure to fill out all thread fields properly.

German Boy - STEAM_0:0:419399352

Alt accounts: Imb. доводочка - STEAM_0:0:13715286 - Mass FK Trolling down mic
    freesex - STEAM_0:1:564050528 - Mass FK Trolling down mic
    Masthuhn, des Bedarfs! - STEAM_0:0:78758975 - crashing server and disrespecting on forums

You have a long list now, including 15 gags/mutes + 1 previous ban that I haven't mentioned.

Do you mind explaining why you decided to come back and crash the server, then disrespect on forums? https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/42692/

Show some remorse and we might consider you for an unban.

4. German boy

German boy Junior Member

Bei allen Respekt sir, aber "Masthuhn, des Bedarfs" war ich nicht und ich bin es auch nicht. Ich kann nur bestätigen, dass ich "freesex" und Imb. доводочка war. Ich bitte Ihnen um Verständnis.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 30, 2020 ---
    With all due respect sir, but I was not and neither am I "Masthuhn des Bedarfs" . I can only confirm that I am "freesex" and imb. доводочка was. I ask for your understanding

5. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Well, we are not going to get anywhere with this until you tell us who "Masthuhn des Bedarfs" is.

6. German boy

German boy Junior Member

Really sir I don't really know who Masthuhn des Bedarfs is I swear. Do you really think that when I screw up and then getting a perm ban for it and then I would screw it up again and plus disrespect in Forum with a other account I guess... No I wouldn't do that sir. If I would do this I wouldn't come back and jingle jangles told me that I got ip Adress perm ban I guess. Maybe you can check it out the ip Adress. If I was Masthuhn des Bedarfs then I came with the same ip Adress which is false because it wasn't me and I don't know him really sir.

7. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

If your next post doesn't include full truth, we will lock this thread.

8. German boy

German boy Junior Member

So as you can see I have current 3 accounts in my email-adresse and you can see my IPv4-Adresse (sent only to a admin because of safety). I tried to find out: what is "Masthuhn, des Bedarfs's" his IPv4-Adresse but without succeeded. But I find also out that when a person joins to a server, the owner of the server will get the IPv4-Adresse information about the person who joined. So it means you can compare my IPv4-Adresse with his (Masthuhn, des Bedarfs's) IPv4-Adresse. I dont know if its enough for you sir I have tried everything to show you and tell you the truth.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  9. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

We will give you the benefit of the doubt that Masthuhn isn't you.

Considering that, we will allow you to make an unban request on the 17th of April 2021. At that time and that time only, we will consider you for an unban. You will need to make a new thread on that date.

Please take the time to consider what you're being punished for:
    Mass freekilling / trolling on 2 alt accounts.
    4 bans on various accounts and 15 gags/mutes.
    Posting highly inappropriate content on Discord.
    Lying to admins.

If you are to come back you will need a serious attitude change.

Good luck and we shall expect a thread from you in April. Please do not recreate a thread on this topic until then.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 1, 2020 ---
    Attempt at byassing on SteamIDs:
    STEAM_0:0:576522075
    STEAM_0:0:576374577

Will not be unbanned nor given chance for appeal due to attempted bypassing on 2 accounts.

Thread can be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.