Unban ct - sexo

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by sexobeast | »Pw, Nov 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexobeast | »Pw

sexobeast | »Pw Junior Member

Name:         Sexobeast

Server:     jailbreak

Admin:      Kenny

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:422454181

Reason:      There was a command given by the warden to crouch follow him, but I as a ct wanted to be with warden so I ran quickly to him meanwhile T's were also crouching to the warden but not kenny. Kenny was running so I 'baited' kenny and killed him. That's why he got butthurt and I was explaining to him why I killed him. meanwhile, a T ran to me and killed me, so I 'baited' again following a move to the T side.

I didn't think that was fair so i switched back to ct and eventually i got perm ct ban. Meanwhile other CT's ruined the round as well, they just got a warning.

I didn't even do anything on purpose like really... I know kenny doesn't like me but this... this is unfair.

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

The warden commanded the Ts to crouch follow him I know that. my point was not about that, you baited (ran into a stack) with guns just to follow the warden. That's not how it works Sexobeast, if there's no room for you to follow the warden please find another way to help the warden, never just run into a stack, also I don't mind that you killed me, my point was that you baited into a stacked where you killed 2/3 Ts, (not just me).

I then warned you for this not to bait, literally 10-15 seconds later you baited again at the medic when (ALSuper, the warden) told the Ts to get into obstacle game/climb. And this time you got killed and you ruined the warden's round with this. After that, I just swapped you with a warning not to swap back, you are a regular you should know that baiting is not allowed as a CT. You should have stayed T for the map and this wouldn't happen.

You swapped 3 times back to CT because you started to troll, so I perm CTbanned you to bring yourself to forums. After you got CTbanned you started to insult/disrespect me, calling me butthurt admin, trolling about it, and such...

About the other CTs, no one else baited. A few rounds later, Jingle took warden and ALSuper turned on he friendly fire by an accident because there's a glitched game on the map, which he got warned + slayed for. He admitted it was wrong and he slayed himself unlike you, he knew it was wrong and that's it. We always give warnings before we take actions which I also did to you 3 times to be specific.

Screenshots:
    upload_2020-11-11_22-43-29.png

upload_2020-11-11_22-43-53.png

upload_2020-11-11_22-44-2.png

upload_2020-11-11_22-44-43.png

upload_2020-11-11_22-45-6.png

upload_2020-11-11_22-45-34.png

Attached Files:

3. sexobeast | »Pw

sexobeast | »Pw Junior Member

The 2nd bait was not meant to be bait, I did not even know alsuper was going to move t's near me and I was typing. The T that killed me was hopping towards me and I had no time to close the chat.

The reason I was switching back to CT was that it was absurd to get moved to T for accidentally baiting the 1st time, and I baited only 2 T's that did not follow the command. That T was U and another one which I killed both, because he said crouch follow, not run follow...

Even tho I started a bit of trolling there rejoining ct constantly agreed. Just because it was absurd to get switched to the T team for accidentally baiting 1 round.

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

If you can remember, I have warned you before for not to bait as a CT or troll on CT. I doubt you remember this but I can assure you, I still remember it. Anyway the reason you got CTbanned was more for trolling than baiting, if you act like this all the time on the server, than you are not suitable for CT.

You got swapped 3 times, yet still you re-joined (3 times) and started to insult or whine. It doesn't really matter what the reason was, if you get swapped by an admin you should listen to the admin and stay on the team you got swapped to.

Rejoining, insulting, whining won't help you here. You can remain CTbanned for now, bump the thread on December 1 for a re-view and we'll see how you will go.

Thread can be locked please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.