1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Appeal..

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Luxxy, Nov 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luxxy

Luxxy Member
    Donator

Name:        Luxxy

Server:     All

Admin:      WildFire

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:445039067

Reason:      In all honesty. I was permanently banned for scripting. Which I did indeed do, I then spoken to Wildfire and in good faith I was unbanned. Few months go by and a few of my old friends decided to make a community, it was a copy cat of GamePunch (1st server I played on) I was there with the intentions of just getting information. Then it shut down and another was made by different people. "GameKick" another copy cat clan of gamepunch, I joined that aswell. Few weeks go by and I was banned for Copy Cat Clan as you can see. upload_2020-11-9_19-29-43.png
    Knowing at the time that they had stolen hell clans and game punch's plugins, I should have just left.
    But I didn't.
    It's been 8 months, and I wanna make this appeal not only to be unbanned, but just to apologise for both reasons for both bans.
    I guess all I can say is, If you decide to unban me then, however many times you have most likely heard this but still, if I misbehave or fuck up within literally I'll give it a year, then the ban can return.

But hey, I understand if you keep me banned it was my own fault and I respect whatever decision is made.

2. wik50

wik50 Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

3. Luxxy

Luxxy Member
    Donator

Yeah, that's right.

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Unfortunately you won't be unbanned on this occasion. You were given several chances to improve and at each turn you had continue to break our rules. You given a rare chance after your first ban to which you joined a copy cat clan: VI. Then when that was dying and failing, you joined another copy cat clan VI. The gesture of good will was ruined by helping copy cat clans.

Please do not try and make a new request for at least 6 months. We may review then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.