1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I got banned from the Jailbreak server

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by German boy, Oct 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. German boy

German boy Junior Member

Name:         German Boy

Server:     Hell JB

Admin:      Jingle Jangles

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:419399352

Reason:      So let me talk from the beginning to the end: So hucking reported a guy who freekilled and mic spammed a random russian guy then what i cant understand it why i got banned from the jb server i didnt changed my name or whatever could u explain me pls why i got banned when it wasnt me XD was it a accident or is there a reason? Please jingle jangles explain me. Thank you O_O

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2020
  2. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

German Boy your best bet is to start being honest immediately. We have our ways and know it was you on the alt accounts. We have a lot of evidence and I consulted with multiple clan members on this one.

Let's start with the fact that you are friends on steam with, and I quote you, that "random russian guy". Care to explain that? Keep in mind that time wasting will not help you here and I'm not going to go into a back and forth with you about this. Just be honest and we can actually take your unban request seriously.

ger1012.jpg

3. German boy

German boy Junior Member

soo i looked up to my friends list and it showed also that it is also my friend and i clicked on his profile and i could remeber him (not a lot) who he is. So the fact is that i think so like 2 years ago we friended us in a random cs go lobby but so his name was diffirent but what i also could remember it he hacked on games and told me (in german) that he is a hacker and he is not doing only hacking on games also hacking some softwares or the internet whatever. After few weeks or months i dont know exactly we didnt had contact anymore but we were still friended but i saw him like since months ago (with diffirent name) he played cs go or css but we didnt play together and i think so he joined to this server while i played in this Jb server too idk men but the fact is also that we didnt have contact anymore and i am gonna ask him in steam chat and i am gonna send a proof screenshot what he said to me but i think that its gonna take a while time. And u said that u have many proofs could u show me then jingle please? Thank you for the answer.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  4. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Among other things your IP matched both the reported accounts, so as I've already said we know it's you.

The ban will stay for now and if you continue to be dishonest the thread will be locked.

5. German boy

German boy Junior Member

Ich gebe auf... Du hast gewonnen... Ich habe zu viel gelogen und so weiter... Ich weiß, dass ich mich jetzt schämen sollte, aber wie gesagt ich habe gelogen zu viel gelogen. Auf Deutsch gesagt habe ich totale scheiße gebaut. Ich schätze mal, dass wir hier uns verabschieden sollen, denn ich muss jetzt mit dem ban leben. Schönen Tag noch und ich hoffe auch noch, dass du kern Gesund weiter lebst.

PS: Du bist ein sehr vernünftiger Mensch gehe ich davon aus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.