1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hodor

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Sarge, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Sarge

Sarge Member

Name:  Hodor

Server: Jailbreak    

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18800933  

Reason:  Freekill. He said hes simon and immediately after he says to stay in the medic, but not simon says medic. So I left the medic and got on top of the ramp and then he killed me. I told him to slay himself but he wouldn't. He was also biased because all the people who stayed in medic were not killed due to not follow the simon says commands correctly.    

Proof: https://mega.nz/file/PsUhFaBB#ttR0v81WOmtphKag4Y1aX_Zf8UlbsWAJUja-121Z85E (starts around the 12000 tick mark)

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

That's indeed a freekill, as he commanded wrong. I've talked with @HODOR about this, he knew he was wrong and apologized for it. I heard this was been cleared in-game so a warning will be enough in this case as it was just a mistake and mistakes happens, that's how you learn. I'm happy this has been solved in-game.

Also please remember (for in the future), report section is only for serious reports, not just one freekill that can be dealt in-game (like now). This isn't serious enough for a CTBan as all it needed was a slay. If this continues, please bump the thread and the required action will be taken. Mistakes happens, for now he'll get warned. I have warned and talked with him about this so it should be good.

Thanks for the report.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  3. Sarge

Sarge Member

How can we deal with it in game if the person refuses to slay themself and then talks shit when confronted about it?

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You message an admin in-game, Kyle was online and he could've helped you if you messaged him but you didn't. You ca, contact admins by using adminchat, open teamchat and start with an @.

You can also add an HeLL admin / Super User in your friendlist to call them to get in game.

5. Sarge

Sarge Member

The admin in the server said he didn't see what happened because he wasn't paying attention but I seriously doubt that would do anything because the admin didn't see it. The only way to confirm it would be to post it on the forums like I did.

6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Like I said, this is not serious enough for a CTban. Mistakes happens, the player has been warned.

If this happens again you are free to bump the thread with more evidence and the required action will be taken.