1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hucking Freekill Favoritism

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Amir Hossein, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Amir Hossein

Amir Hossein Junior Member

Name:         Hucking

Server:      ]Hell[ Jail break

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:26302638

Reason:      Freekilling after several warnings favoritism (hateism)

Proof: Screenshot from chat : https://imgur.com/BBTrbKK
    Video : https://ufile.io/c1h8eh2n

I was the first and being traitor (the trivia prize) was mine but he gave it so Joojoomies and Joojoomies (traitor) killed 2 guys in game which It was my own right. And btw I was taking ss from the chat and he closed the door and killed me for delaying.

2. hucking

hucking Veteran Member
    Donator

I get how you might count it as slightly unfair, but it's hardly favortism. it's not like I just gave someone I liked traitor, I forgot I had muted you on player list (after admins warned you to stop using mic because your voice was disturbing as hell and generally you tend to mic spam and talk over warden, so I had every reason to mute you on player list) also I did not realize until today that muting people on player list also makes u not see their chat messages. I apologize for the unfair treatment but I doubt this warrants any punishment on my side.

I also find it kind of petty and hypocritical you report me for this seeing as you tend to break rules quite often while on the server. I doubt you will be happy if I reported you for all your mishaps. If admins decide to punish me for this so be it.

3. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

This seems like a genuine mistake due to the player list mute, for which he has apologised, so no action is needed. However Hucking you could have let him out to play with the other Ts, there wasn't a need to kill him in the cage, unless he delayed significantly longer or didn't come out again when prompted. You can consider this a warning, please try to be fair on CT. Thappiness is discouraged.

Hucking, if at any point you see someone is breaking the rules, such as mic spamming or talking over the warden, you should compile evidence and make a report, or if an admin is on use the team chat + @ function to talk to an admin about it. We will be there to respond. Without evidence we can't deal with your claims. Furthermore a mute by an admin serves better than a player list mute, as it prevents mistakes like this from happening.

Thank you for the report.

4. Amir Hossein

Amir Hossein Junior Member

He's lying about the part talking over warden it was not for today.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 28, 2020 ---
    Btw my bans were unwanted, it has a long story which I didn't do by knowing it's ban and that long story thing is for 1 minute that I left pc for toilet and when I came back I saw my little 5 y o bro was joined ct and MFK all. see? not my own MFK.
    and how about you? Ct ban for killing a CT? you talk like you have not broken any rules before... as I can see killing a ct teammate is not something by accident.
    and how about the sourcebans?
    Stop playing innocent. You made a mistake (actually multiply mistakes) and you gotta accept it.