1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Permenant ban for bhop script

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Cr0okeD, Sep 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cr0okeD

Cr0okeD Newbie

Name:         Cr0okeD

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:      Dra1n

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:24884148

Reason:      
    Bhop Script unfortunately I always get banned for the same thing, maybe I'm just good at it?
    13 years of CS will surely have me develop this talent Am I wrong ?
    thank you
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 21, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 21, 2020 ---
    If any proof is needed i have a video on youtube of me bhopping (cam version on keyboard and mouse)

2. Wasp

Wasp The Experienced
    Donator

Hi Crooked,

Report thread: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/30960/#post-316328

The demo of what caused the ban was saved on the sourceban, see below:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/46h3q3nnq15rjiy/bhopscripter_%281%29.dem/file

If you are missing the map, you can download it on:

http://fastdl.hellclan.co.uk/cstrike/maps/jb_minecraft_z_v4d.bsp.bz2

After reviewing the demo, your jumps were way too spammy to be legit. Please download the demo and check it yourself to see how spammy it is. If you don't use a script, do you use a hyperscroll or a free scroll on your mouse?

With this demo, and how spammy the jumps are, we would not be able to unban you. You would need to purchase a new copy of CSS with a new Steam ID to play on our servers again.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  3. Cr0okeD

Cr0okeD Newbie

I don't need to lie about it but this is a false claim I use mwheeldown repeatedly, its obviously gonna show : Jump Jump Jump Jump .... every time i jump once , because the mouse wheel registers it as 20 jumps in 1.
    Im not here to clear my name after what you have put forth.
    im a very honest person. i have a video online you can check it same thing happened to me. i gave proof .

Again
    I thank you so much for your time Again :h: i just want to have a fun again, I'm a married full-grown man. i just miss the old days

Thank You :h:

4. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Out of interest what mouse are you using in the video? Is it the same mouse you were using 5 years ago? if not what mouse were you previously using?

5. Cr0okeD

Cr0okeD Newbie

no not the same one, it was the steelseries kana or sensei not sure that was along time ago , but the last mouse i had 5 years go was the zowie ec2-a, best mouse ive had so far, mwheel on it was soooo responsive.

6. Wasp

Wasp The Experienced
    Donator

So after reviewing the original report demo and your own video, and discussing it with other clan members, we will not be unbanning this steam ID as the original demo shows either a hyperscroll/ freescroll or a script of some sort - however we think it is the forner.

If you want to play on our servers, you will need to buy a clean copy of CSS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.