1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bakedlikegreggs

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Sarge, Sep 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

STEAM_0:1:554226034 - Bakedlikegreggs, banned for bypassing ban - Limpopo.

Reading through all the comments here, I don't think this was needed. The kill on the first demo, on Sarge was indeed a freekill. That situation is already solved as the player is banned. The other part where others are whining about Sarge was also not needed, I don't know why but there's a reason why we have a report section guys and everyone is free to do it (reporting rule breakers), so if you see someone breaking a rule on our servers feel free to report them.

Insulting, being toxic is also breaking the rules, therefore @Suicide, please stop with this behaviour on our servers, because your list is filling up. You won't get another warning after this. Next time you'll get gagged/muted. you were disrespecting Sarge for no reason, interfering with him and the guy who got reported. Once again there is nothing wrong with reporting players who are rule-breaking.

But you are right, crying or whining is also not allowed. We want a good atmosphere on our servers. So if you see players who are doing this, please record a demo and report them in the report section. So far as I have seen on the demos, you were the one who was ruining the fun on the servers, "disrespecting, yelling through the mic, insulting, whining about people getting reported". Please stop with this.

All-in-one, I will say it here once more. Everyone is free to report a player who is rule breaking, there is no rule against that. Ruining everyone else's fun on the server is also not allowed so please stop with these unnecessary fights on our servers.

Thread can be locked please.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.