1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bakedlikegreggs

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Sarge, Sep 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarge

Sarge Member

Name:  bakedlikegreggs       

Server:  Jailbreak   

SteamID: [U:1108452069]   

Reason: I did lr and picked gun toss. It didn't give me a deagle so the guy I was last requesting said we could throw an m16 instead of a deagle and we came to an agreement for the rules. I won the gun toss and the guy knew I won. Right after I killed him, bakedlikegreggs freekilled me and wouldn't slay himself the next round.     

Proof: (starts around the 27k tick mark) https://mega.nz/file/qhkjSSDR#B16tLD-pKCsokidrSIrpyQs3v5PLk3OgPEAEiejX2zc
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 21, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 21, 2020 ---
    In the last few days, he has been calling people nazis, and in this demo you can hear him telling me to shut up, questioning my age, calling me a mong, a retard, and says he doesn't care if he gets banned. His friend Sui gets in on the conversation and both of them are talking over the warden. So can someone explain to me why someone as toxic as this guy is is continuingly able to play in the hell server? Sui and baked kept saying that I was breaking a rule by being a "hinderance" to the gameplay. He then called tapz on steam in order to try and get me punished. Can someone please explain to me how this guy is still in the server? Sui is a troll just like greg.

https://mega.nz/file/m18X2DiR#6G9HkQrWJGQp5gjKU_AcGtl6WwCzWll00VxxFHrKzdg
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 21, 2020 ---
    More proof. Here is sui calling me a whiny cunt because I am trying to have the rules upheld and at the end of the demo he confirms calling me that.

https://mega.nz/file/O50gwCwL#tAKFMc9sjnJunLF6aHfoakQTVejroU1wjZGDXW6p94Y

2. Tapz

Tapz Member
    Donator

Hello Sarge,

I just wanted to clear that he did not call me onto the server to try and get you punished. I am aware of the situation due this forum and I had joined in the server and never did I once mention the situation or get involved or even try to punish you. I even went AFK when I joined. I am not involved, Thanks.

3. Sarge

Sarge Member

My bad. Sui said he was going to contact an admin and a little while later you joined. The rest still applies.

4. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

LOL, since you are involving me all of the sudden here we go.

I join the server and all you do is being whiney and crying literally about everything on chat and microphone. This ruins the atmosphere of the server and that indeed is a bannable offence.
    If you feel violated by those questions and can not handle those remarks, do not make them to other people yourself, that is called hypocracy.

I get into the conversation because you kept crying and whining on the server, which is ALSO not allowed, so therefore you already broke two rules.

The warden was not even commanding at the time but ok. I was talking over warden but you were even talking over me. This being said you also spammed over the commander, since that is what I would call it. You were spamming even worse than me, but ofcourse you cant hear yourself in game. This is already the third rule you are breaking yourself while you reporting someone.

I never said you ''hindered'' the gameplay. If you actually listen to people you could hear me saying that you ruin the server its atmosphere. When you left for this report, everyone was having a laugh and having fun. While you are on the server all you do is cry and whine, which is not allowed, and you ruin people their fun making them leave.

You ask how ''toxic'' people can play on here, I ask myself how your report threads are still taken seriously and how you can play on here still. All you do is provoke people, cry and whine all day and report people for petty stuff.

Just because I am friends with @Tapz and have him in my steam friendlist doesnt mean I called him on the server to punish you. I dont like how you accuse people of things you dont even know anything about. Stop the lying.

I am not a troll, I was but I am not a troll anymore. I just dislike when people are ruining my fun and the fun of everyone else by being a little whiney cunt, and so I called you one.
    Never have I said I would call an admin :call::shake:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  5. Sarge

Sarge Member

The proof is in the video. I have not lied. As for your text, tl;dr. Maybe follow the rules of the server and there would be no need for the report function.

6. bakedlikegreggs

It must pay to talk shit @Sarge wish I was sad enough to record what happens but sadly not , so guess we will have to go to off the nonsense n bullshit that he chats , what a sad time for Jb..

7. Sarge

Sarge Member

Thank you both for proving my points. I love every bit of it. The more toxic people we can get off of the server, the better.

8. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

You are lying as you say I called an admin on the server and that I said I would call an admin. I never did that so therefore you lied.

Thanks for only answering 1/100th of my text ;)

9. bakedlikegreggs

10. Sarge

Sarge Member

In the demo it clearly shows that you said you were going to call an admin. Me and tapz settled that confusion. As for everything else, it still applies and is in the demo. Thank you for saying he says she says without providing any amount of evidence.

11. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

Where did I say I wanted to call an admin? I'll gladly have a watch at those exact words: ''I will call an admin''

12. Sarge

Sarge Member

tickmark 26200

13. Capø

Capø Newbie

U must be fun at party’s
    and he ruined the vibe, “i was there” i’m a eye witness.

14. Sarge

Sarge Member

Got any evidence? He says she says does not apply.

15. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

Lol the exact words of that tick is: ''You want me to call an admin to tell you that ruining the atmosphere is against the rules?'' but you kept on screaming random stuff on your mic so you didn't really answer my question lol.

Nothing against @Tapz or any other admin but if I really wanted to call an admin for you I would call a HeLL admin

16. Sarge

Sarge Member

Nice try avoiding what you said and saying you'd call someone else and not tapz, even though he is an admin.

17. bakedlikegreggs

Not much point putting anything to somone who thinks he’s this entitled

18. Sarge

Sarge Member

Wait for admins to reply unless you have mounting evidence against someone like I have against you. You got gagged 2 days ago for calling someone a nazi (proven) and now you're being reported for freekilling and just overall being toxic.

19. bakedlikegreggs

How old ? And ur reporting a single free kill on a game this old I don’t need evidence, just know This some pathetic shiz never thought I’d find myself on forums at big age of 20 having an argument with a 30 year old about a free kill what a sad day

20. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

I never said I was gonna call an admin, Ive just watched the demo lol and I asked if you wanted me to call an admin to tell you you cant ruin the server's atmosphere. You didnt reply so I didnt really bother lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.