1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unctban

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Doctor CPU, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor CPU

Doctor CPU Senior Member
    Donator

Name:Doctor Cpu        

Server:
    ]HeLL[ JailBreak [Eng]

Admin:
    Sunsetz/Ara Ara     

SteamID:
    STEAM_0:0:434812971  

Reason:
    Hello there,
    I am asking for an unctban or for it to be reduced from a week. I have been ctbanned for over a month.
    ~Is it worth noting sunnsetz is nolonger allowed PA?  

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Sunsetz no longer being a PA is irrelevant, we still need to look at the reason why you were CT banned.

Reason was: Turning on friendly fire without wardens permission. Can we discuss that?

3. Doctor CPU

Doctor CPU Senior Member
    Donator

Hi Boy,
    Sorry, i meant to write "is it worth noting", i did not mean to inform you how to process the request. I did turn on friendly fire.
    I apologise for this. It was split second impulse that i promise will not happen again. I do believe I deserved to be CT banned for this. Im simply asking that perhaps the ban be reduced to a set date rather than a week spent alive.
    I still have 130 alive hours left on this ban. I believe in the time that i have already been CT banned I have demonstrated that i am much cooler in the head, and like to see rounds played well.
    Thanks,

4. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

The fact that this person isn't admin anymore doesn't give you the reason to use for an unban. You say so yourself that the ban was justified, what difference does the admin who punished you make?

I unbanned you just over a month ago from a permanent ban which was for a multitude of reasons; mainly you behaving immaturely whilst playing as ct. (https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/42140/#post-391962)

I want you to either wait this out or wait until 01/10/2020, as I feel you haven't taken the last unban seriously enough. This is taking into consideration that in under a year you have received over 30 ctbans, I would think this is your last chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.