1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freekill

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by I like doggy, Apr 21, 2020.

1. I like doggy

I like doggy Member

Name:         Bobby #Gagged

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:199041120

Reason:      Freekilling. Since i'm gagged I couln't confront him. When Round is over (end of record) I tell him to slay since he freekilled. (apparently you can't hear me since I'm the recorder of the demo) He types in chat I had a gun, which is his explanation. Not first time he is breaking rules.

Proof: https://mega.nz/file/8nJXXKzb#-tvhO5izSS13wcB7MdaAGFFjnM3OsKdCX3GabAK9MNQ

2. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Can I ask why you didn't use admin chat to get hold of @wik50?

These sort of incidents can be resolved in-game quickly and effectively. You were also breaking the commands by facing away from cells prior to the commander's death so that could factor into it, even though it is still a freekill.

However, no action will be taken in this case as there is not enough evidence to warrant a ban. If any further evidence can be provided please bump this thread.@Sh4dowMan please be more careful in future, you've only just been unctbanned, and if this behavior continues you will end up that way again.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  3. The Secret

The Secret Member

if the Admins may allow me im here with a friendly advice, u can use the console command "voice_loopback 1" to hear ur own voice in game and in demos.

4. I like doggy

I like doggy Member

Tried to use that command to contact admin, but they always say report it, if you have demo "i didn't see it so I can't slay him etc"
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 21, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 21, 2020 ---
    I meant I have tried to contact admin "many times" before through admin chat, but action can't be taken because they usually don't see the freekill etc. If you see the video his excuse is you had a gun. I don't know what kind off speciel glasses he need but he indeed need some glasses

5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Report section for serious punishments only, not just one freekill that can be dealt with in-game. Please add additional evidence if this continues because a warning is sufficent.

If the player is not responding to you, like in this case, you couldn't say anything because you are gagged. Contact the admin on Steam and try to send the demo to the admin in-game so he/she can re-view it and slay the player if he's still in-game. And maybe warn/CTban the freekiller because he lied or didn't say anything to you. This is how I do it, so if you want you can contact me too.

6. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

I remember this, a guard died right infront of you and you had pointed something at him so i thought you were the killer, I'm sorry for this misunderstanding and won't do it anymore, now that i see this demo i apologize, would you like me to do something about it?

7. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

No, it's okey now. Good that you understand your mistake now. Please be careful in the future, this will be your last chance and warning.