1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Request Silent 13.04.2020

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Silent, Apr 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent

Silent Member
    Donator

Name:    Silent

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:      Wildfire

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:36480839

Reason:      Sorry for being dissrespectful on you wildfire it was not attend to be that, so big missunderstanding from my side... and it wont happen again for sure, I do enjoy playing on the server so it would be nice to be able to do that, but i alos understand if you decid to not to

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Banned by WildFire for trolling, you can check your ban here.

Please wait for him to reply.

3. Silent

Silent Member
    Donator

uhm ? i know that i just followed the guide as it is @kenny7 xd

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Silent : nei ass wildfire er fitte sur
    Silent : han tåler ingenting

Was translated by 3 Norweigan speakers:

he said something like "wildfire is (pussy?) bitter, he doesn't tolerate anything" fitta translates to pussy, not sure why he put that word, it didnt make sense.

He called you a pussy and said you're uptight. it's norwegian I think.

Can't find the third persons statement but these are sufficient. I do not believe for one minute it wasn't you intent to cause offence... You would often make comments similar to this to other admins and players.

You are a massive troll and aren't fit to be involved in the community in my opinion.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  5. Silent

Silent Member
    Donator

basiccly its dialekt it means that u get really mad if i was going to freekill the player named 10... it dosent mean that you are a pussy man, i was talking to 10 about a pledge we have that we can fk eachother only eachother when we are like signing off, i bassicly told him no that time and that you will get really mad is norwegian dialekt and wasnt meant to be put out like that for that im sorry if it hurt you didnt mean to do that it was bassicly a me saying no for freekilling and that u would get ''really really mad'' for it in dialekt @WildFire

6. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I'm sorry, but you are a troll and I don't believe any part of your apology is sincere.

https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:36480839&Submit 7 Mutes/gags, 1 perm ban and a CTban in the space of a couple months. On top of this, being banned from discord for being racist that you already know about.

You can try and appeal in 6 months time and we can reconsider it then. Hopefully by then you will have stopped trolling. so 16/10/2020, any earlier will result in a forum ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.