unban me

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Holy Tuna, Dec 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy Tuna

Holy Tuna Junior Member
    Donator

Name:   Brahim    

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:
         ( sorry its been like a good year i dont remember anymore)

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:60143990

Reason:    Im gonna be honest i dont have a clue why i got banned its so long ago but i still wanna play on the server and ill behave at any means just give me a chance .

2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Reason After a 3 month long mute, comes back and on the first day manages to get ctbanned and gagged.
    Can you think of why that is?

Please wait for @Nomy to reply.

3. Holy Tuna

Holy Tuna Junior Member
    Donator

I cant because i got alot of people who hated me so not pointing finger's but just saying i know the rules and i dont do useless stuff like freekilling and i was gagged because i said some dumb stuff like im sure you guys give people chance's for things they say that are against the rules i have heard and read alot of mean and inapropriate things and they can still play so i dont see why i cant no demands just asking .

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

@Nomy will reply when he is available. Due to being Christmas it is a busy period, so give him some time please.

5. Holy Tuna

Holy Tuna Junior Member
    Donator

when is he gonna reply ?

6. Holy Tuna

Holy Tuna Junior Member
    Donator

i gave it some time now cant you just please sort it out @WildFire ?

7. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Just because someone else does it, It doesn't make it right or acceptable.

If you want to continue following others and not follow the rules then the ban might as well stay. You can report the players who have said something that is against the rules.

8. Holy Tuna

Holy Tuna Junior Member
    Donator

Well im not saying that i think its acceptable because others do it too im just saying that being banned for a year i think is long enough to have another chance on playing on the server again i just wanna play man , and i meant that their were some moments on the server when i was on there that sometimes someone get gagged or muted they always get away with a warning or a mute for a long period but they still get to play , and im not following others i was giving an example ( and i cant report because that was like years ago that i have experienced those moments that someone did or said that were against the rules)

9. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Being banned for a year doesn't really matter... you went away, you could have create this thread sooner?

And have you seen your mutelist?
    https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:60143990&Submit=Search

When the list was getting that long, I gave you a 3 month long mute, and all you did was get ctbanned and gagged. So I think a year isn't enough.

10. Holy Tuna

Holy Tuna Junior Member
    Donator

well Geo and i are not on the same page if i remember correctly he was just mad that i was provcating a little bit or i dont how you say it in english but come on i didnt even ment to get ctbanned or gagged and im not saying that he abused his admin but he didnt have to go so extreme on ct banning me and gagging , and i didnt made the thread because i was mad that i got muted for something stupid thats my whole point i was acting funny and it had a backlash and i just want to have fun on a good way on the sever whilst following the rules you gotta understand that i acknowladge my fault and that i just want to be able to play again i dont even want to be unmuted just no perma ban .

11. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

You can create a new unban thread on 9th February. Please create a convincing thread for an unban.

12. Holy Tuna

Holy Tuna Junior Member
    Donator

I dont understand why on the 9th of feb ? and how can i be more convincing i know my english isnt that good thats why i cant explain it trough but how many times do i have to say that i know that i got banned for something stupid that i have done but im 100 % that this will not happen again , how can anyone be more convincing by waiting another month that doesnt make any sense im saying right here and right now on this thread ?!?!?

13. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

You english is fine mate. Come back on 9th feb.

14. Holy Tuna

Holy Tuna Junior Member
    Donator

Can you explain why 9th febuary then ill leave this thread alone , because not trying to be rude but i think its kinda Bs that i have to wait an other month to ask again for an unban :')

15. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Because I don't think it's enough. If I were you, I'd patiently wait to join the server. I wouldn't try to make it worse.

You started this thread by saying you didn't have a clue why you got banned. So now you know the reason, please wait a month and reflect on it.

16. Holy Tuna

Holy Tuna Junior Member
    Donator

okay i get it now --' my fault thanks for replying .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.