1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

abusing ctban

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Blake Mars, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Blake Mars

Blake Mars Member
    Donator

Name:         TheMagnificent"

Server:      css jb

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:467779847

Reason:      abused ctban me ....on summer with score of 3-8 to the ts...commands was freez and face ur cell..he kept moving then i killed him..he kept votectbanning me i had to leave the server everytime i join he abuse ct ban me.

Proof: https://ufile.io/en3digg4 start tick 15 000 as the start of the round

2. The Silencer

The Silencer Member

first i walked to the next T and told him jump kill him,i voted you because warden didn't say cell hop to die.
    The Lies = "kept moving" while i moved once nxt to a T // "kept votectbanning me" this is also a lie i only voted u once and i didn't vote you again since i realised its not freekill. Don't use "kept" as you wish coz other T's voted ban u not me.

3. Blake Mars

Blake Mars Member
    Donator

U f$ckin lier U voted ctban me 3 times I had to leave the server bcoz of u... and U never said i sorry for abusing ctban 3 f$ckin times the commands was clear and u didnt follow them I hope u get banned so u dont abuse ctban on people u dont know {i had diffrint name MEW MAKKA } first i joined ct he told me to go t

4. The Silencer

The Silencer Member

you say i am liar you fata$$ ? your video confirmed 1 vote if there is more you would give more, because you are the LIAR Okey ? you think that you are admin and you freekilled me 2 times and you will cry infront of nomy to believe you hahahahahah , i have the full video. your video only shows what i did its true coz i voted you once otherwise you would give it the full. Shame on you liar . i wonder how +why they gave you payadmin. i got u freekilling me 2 times and i am waiting for the third one to give you alot of days maybe weeks . So stop bitching around and accusing players with lies.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 25, 2019 ---
    today is 25/11/2019 and i just learned that you are one of those kids who lose against my arguments and they start insulting me and freekilling me, and waiting me all time for just a wrong move agaisnt the warden .(even if you have to freekill me for it) Be a man and face the truth , and accept that you are wrong, no one is allways true. (this is another subject)