1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Request WicK

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by muna, Oct 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muna

muna Junior Member

Name:       WicK  

Server:     HeLL Clan JB Server Eng

Admin:      Wildfire

SteamID:   1:22535809

Reason:      I was recently perma banned from CT and also Comms... I play on this server almost everyday! and I follow rules I don't deserve this harsh of punishment. The funny thing is that I was not even on at the time I was banned 20:47 hours = 8:47PM eastern standard time. Please consider my request and ban me for a certain amount of time but please take off the permeant ban. I am sorry if i have done wrong but we are all just trying to have fun!

Best,
    WicK

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Please see this report against you. Do not reply there.

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/41422/

This is behaviour is not fun, it is disrespectful and ruins the atmosphere in game.

Also you were in the server when I banned you, you were silenced before I joined so you wouldn't of been able to ask why you were banned.

You were perm silenced due to your previous history and how severe your language was in the report e.g. racist.

3. muna

muna Junior Member

WicK

Goodmoring Mr. Wildfire,

I understand how my behavior and rude comments have made a negative impact on the server. I have reviewed the report you attached with your previous comment. I have come to see how nasty and childish I was being. I will not ever condone in that kind of behavior ever again! I am sincerely sorry for my decisions of being an absolute ass. I want another chance at being friendly and play JB the way it should be played! I cannot enjoy JB without talking to my fellow players so at the least may I have my comms back? and maybe in the near future I can appeal to get unbanned from CT? I hope you really consider my request and have some consideration for me.

Best,

WicK

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You can be unsilenced and unCTbanned in two weeks time. This will be your final chance, if you mess up after this you will be perm silenced and perm CTBanned.

Bump this thread in 2 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.