1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unctban me

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by krazykenn, Sep 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazykenn

krazykenn Member
    Donator

Name:         krazykenn

Server:     jb

Admin:      @Nomy @Kill

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:21287239

Reason:     nomy unfairly perma ctbanned me after he noticed me getting ctbanned by kill, which that was also an unfair ctban.

before conner unctbanned me the last time he said that was my last chance then fast-foward a few months and kill hastily ctbans me for a bs reason and nomy extended it to perm for whatever reason which is mostly unfair (imho).

i wanna hear some decent reason why i got ctbanned most recently by kill ('baiting' while standing by delaying T's as commander) and nomy (who will probably just say i already have an excessive banlist or something and insta lock thread)

unban me

thanks

1563428566506s.jpg

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  2. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

3. krazykenn

krazykenn Member
    Donator

yeah, that's what i mentioned, but since then i didn't get any ctbans until the most recent one which was bad judgement or unfair. that's what im trying to appeal, atleast hopefully a demo if there was one recorded but probably not. maybe wait for kill to have say on what happened on why i got a ctban.

context edit: if it adds anything to the appeal ill add my say on how i got ctbanned in a brief way with zero evidence

i was commanding,
    i told all t's to go to the big cage,
    after a few seconds a few t's were still outside their cells - not in the big cage (delaying so they can be killed)
    instead of killing anyone I stood beside a guy (at most 2 guys) and said on mic something like "hey you're supposed to be in the big cage"
    and then i think i got ctbanned for baiting

if anyone died for killing me then they were already a rebel by delaying anyway, but i dont think anyone did kill me, @Kill just instactbanned me. he even said he'd shorten it to 40 minutes from 120 but i dont think my actions warranted a ctban in the first place.

UNFAIR

extra context edit: for more info, the big cage and where the t's were delaying are pretty far apart, so there was no baiting stacks or anything, just like 1 or 2 guys that were delaying. and i was commander.. it's not like i was sabotaging a round, it was my own!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  4. Kill

Kill Veteran Member
    Donator

Hello,

Your actions did warrant a ct ban. You baited on purpose which got you killed. Not the first time I take action on you for trolling.
    I did lower the ctban simply because you protested (saying you were warden anyway, etc) and the rest of the people weren't taking the game seriously. The ctban is still legit.

5. krazykenn

krazykenn Member
    Donator

i stood beside 2 t's that were delaying far from where they were supposed to be, i could have killed them but didnt. i told them to go where they were supposed to go and they knifed me instead, i dont think i ruined anyone's round, ruined server atmosphere or ruined any player's fun but you ctbanned me anyway.

and i protested because you were being an over zealous admin, by shortening it do you agree the ban was partially unfair? i 'baited' delaying t's as commander, theyre not severe actions, who's fun am i ruining?
    i'm not sure i understand the last part, usually people shouldnt be taking jailbreak too seriously, people were having fun at the time iirc

6. Kill

Kill Veteran Member
    Donator

I'll tell whos fun, the rest of the CTs that are trying to support you.
    It was a fair ctban, I simply just wanted to reduce it.

7. krazykenn

krazykenn Member
    Donator

Nah, i don't think there was any problem, i was just having harmless fun, the t's that killed me were gonna die for delaying regardless if i was standing beside them or not. iirc the round went on like nothing happened and no one except you cared about it.

@Nomy what's your verdict? did i deserve this considering everything that's been said?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  8. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

My verdict is that you aren't suitable to be on CT. Please play as T.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.