1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

raq spaming with bad mic

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Blake Mars, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Blake Mars

Blake Mars Member
    Donator

Name:          raq

Server:      css jb

SteamID:   
    (STEAM_0:0:90682107)

Reason:      raq very bad and broken mic he keep using it even after admin davero yesterday told him to change it...he spam it all the time and we been trying to votemute him for a while but didnt work.my ears r about to blow up when he use it.

Proof: https://ufile.io/bcuokaql start tick 2442

2. raq

raq Junior Member

Come on, it's not that bad. And, as I said many times, I command only when no one commands - I think, its better to have warden with that kind of microphone than having freedays for 10 rounds.

And as I have just noticed, you are the one who reported 5 times since 27 of June - more than anyone. I think, you just get annoyed and offended from any thing. It seems to me that your pic on your profile perfectly shows your personality.

3. Blake Mars

Blake Mars Member
    Donator

lol wait what does the last one mean about my pic lmao..i reported abusers..trolls..and annoying people..just like u...u keep saying share the warden as showen in the demo..so thats not what u said u only command when nobody on..stop lying and we told u for weeks stop using that shitty mic and just play without spamming it ...more demos of my friends on u coming soon too..

4. raq

raq Junior Member

About sharing the warden - you know it was a joke, dont pretend to be a dumb boy here. For example, how many times did you share the warden after I asked so? None.

Abusers? You didnt even get ct banned for that abuse and you reported? Annoying people? Dont you think that if some one annoys you doesnt mean that person annoys everyone? Reporting everyone like Hell members dont have anything to do and deal with your offendence

5. JayJay

JayJay Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

@raq your microphone is not acceptable, please look at sorting it out. You might have wrong mic selected! sound's like a laptop webcam mic.

As soon as you've corrected the mic, let us know and I'll un-mute you.

This doesn't effect your reputation with us, nor doe's it mean you can't Play CT, It's a temporary mute to get your mic fixed and stop complaint's.
    I hope you understand.

6. raq

raq Junior Member

@JayJay Understood. Will let you know. Ciao.