1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sims 5 possibility

Discussion in 'Other games chat' started by Murky, May 24, 2019.

1. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

I know many of you might laugh at this but I actually think Sims 5 has huge potential to be good RP game. Even sims 4 had good potential but for some reason developers don’t do this what I am about to say.

GTA V Bringing online servers made online gaming in GTA more fun. We see new communities are rising in role play universe. GTA 5 is one of the most streamed games on TWITCH.

Now I bet some of you already thought about this idea. Why SIMS doesn’t do Server making option? This is what I want to see and I am willing to pay but before I pay I want to make something clear.

EA should stop making DLC on every single content for sims. They should put as much content as they can in SIMS 5, which means no more DLC. Make the game Subscription mode. You will need to pay for base game which will be only single player and If u want to play with ur friend u will have to pay subscription. All the other content they will make for the game should be free.

What Sims 5 needs for good online roleplay experience:

1) Player should have many options when he/she is making server. This will have communities to make their own rules in their world. Give players option to make the world where they feel most welcomed

2) Add voice chat so players can communicate with each other and make character mouth move while they talk. Also add chat bubble option when someone writes something. ( Server admin must have option to make server voice chat only)

3) Bring back Workshop and make it better. Let players make their clothes, cars. Basically give as much freedom as u can so communities will live on.

Why EA doesn’t go with this model? Perhaps mine reason is money, or maybe they couldn’t simply do it (I don’t believe so). Sims 4 is free right now but as I remember original price of the game was 60€. One DLC costs around 40€ and there are like more than 15 DLCs.

Man. Game industry has changed so much. Big companies doesn’t make games for players anymore. They make games for the money.

What do you guys think? Can subscription online role play model make more money in long term?

p.s sims 4 has actually sub mode but not all DLCs are included.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2