1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low ping still lagg ever server

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Bananas, May 20, 2019.

1. Bananas

Bananas Member

hi guys, can some help me, my ping are 20-35 ping but I am lagging ever server, and some times that error coming change your name ? and connection failed after 4 retries. I restart router, clean computer still lagg :(
    my internett are not the problem maybe computer. some have same problem before need help

https://youtu.be/TpS-FCtTGX8

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  2. Hans Tier

Hans Tier Guest

Since when do you have this issue? Is it constantly or just at certain times?
    If your ping is fine then maybe you are experiencing packet loss. For CSS you can check when you are connected to a server and type "status" in console. In the following overview locate your name and then check further down the row for your ping and loss. The row is built as followed:
    # userid name uniqueid connected ping loss state
    meaning the second to last number in the row with your name shows the (percentage I gess) data lost in the communication with the server. Anything other than a 0 is bad.
    You can also check for packet loss in general using the command prompt on windows. Search for "cmd" in your windows search and start the command prompt (a black console displaying the adress of your home directory) and then type "ping google.com -t100" or any other website. Windows will then send 100 packets to the website (takes 100 seconds) and show you how your ping is to that website and if any packets are lost.
    If you have packet loss, this may have a number of reasons. If you have another computer available in your home network, you can ping it to see if the error is on your end. There might be cables damaged or the router messes up or other things might not work properly.

3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I had this too on my old laptop, I deleted CSS and re-installed it and it was fixed. Maybe try it too?

4. Bananas

Bananas Member

Okei I fixed now, I reinstal wifi and steam but still happend and life tryed helped me and he was good I cmd command blabla good computer fixing :D
    but nothing helped so I reinstal windows 10 so its fixed now :D so thanks u to :h:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Amin

Amin Senior Member
    Content Creator Donator

kinda weird, i was lagging a lot on jb lately, but i never lag on other games.

6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You mean your mic ?!

7. Amin

Amin Senior Member
    Content Creator Donator

[​IMG]