1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just some good times at Mg_100traps_v3

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by FBA, May 6, 2019.

1. FBA

FBA Member

That's commitment.png Ollie and Missapple you guys suck haha, much love tho.png Where is Fronexe BOIS.png oh Cmon Gtx u could have had 666 jumps!.png Double GTX BOi.png Current Time myself.png That's commitment.png Ollie and Missapple you guys suck haha, much love tho.png Where is Fronexe BOIS.png Double GTX BOi.png oh Cmon Gtx u could have had 666 jumps!.png

Well... I wanna beat the top timer in this and mg_foolscourse_v3 [current timer 8:00.19] - I am close on fools, but this one will have to do with some practice... [current timer on mg_100traps_v3 is 25:49.56] - Without helpbutton only.

I am pretty sure I did 16 minutes back when I was a sweat, and I will be again if I get enough income to go full ham on gaming once again (twitch streamer and youtuber goal)

Who is the best course player still active or ever played in minigames? comment below guys!

Last edited: May 6, 2019
  2. Not Chucky

Not Chucky Member

Good luck mate
    I'd say the best course players on mg are (Remix/Logarthm/Surprize/Animal)

3. FBA

FBA Member

I know Surprize is good, but I have not seen Remix, Loga or Animal anytime lately, FeelsBadMan