1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jailbreak server rules

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Ronnie Pickering, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Ronnie Pickering

Donator

is no cheating implied in warden's games? if so, why is it not in the rules?

I don't think that it should be implied anyways since some T's are creative enough to try and figure out the best way to survive a game, unless it is advised not to by the warden.

@Nomy

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Normally it is yes, from my experience on the server PA's, hell admins told me the warden doesn't have to say"no cheating" in games

3. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

It's not implied as far as I know; the warden should state that "cheating isn't allowed/cheat to die" before playing a game (if he wants to do that of course).
    As you've said, if the T's payed attention, and the warden forgot to mention it or didn't say it on purpose then it should play to their advantage.
    But that's my opinion.

4. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

But it is... Every game has rule, breaking it and cheating gives u advantage so that's why Warden doesn't have to say cheat to die again and again. Some stuff are considering to be auto rebel and cheating is one of them. I think it should stay this way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

Cheating in lr is implied, but cheating in games? I think it's up to the warden.

6. Ronnie Pickering

Donator

Are you saying that it is already been mentioned that no cheating is implied in games? I mean I have looked through not only the rules but also the threads and couldn't find anything about that, maybe I did it wrong but unless you can link me something to prove that it isn't allowed, having to count cheating in games as permissible would be the obvious option here.

7. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

U can cheat in game by delaying. And that is implied in games. If u delay not only ct.can kill but admin can slay u. That's why cheat to die is implied

8. Ronnie Pickering

Donator

Cheating in a game is literally the opposite of delaying, you are finishing the game much faster cheating than you ought to doing it normally.

9. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

Nah, I was one who did delay round by hiding in a game. Eventually cts killed me but it took time. For most important thing in that mlment was to survive and didn't care about delay.
    But I get where are u coming from and again.if u cheat on exams do u get punished or not? Does teacher have to tell u every exam not to cheat? Isn't it obvious?
    If u want to win round just rebel if not try not to ruin the game to other ts who wants to play it normally and challenging.
    Now, I haven't been playing jailbreak 2 month or more but as I recall the rule was implied.. it became implied when hell admin said so on forums..I might be mistaken cause i could not find central post so lets wait admin to clear this up.

10. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Maybe wait for a hell admin :p

11. Ronnie Pickering

Donator

I don't think hiding in a game is considered to be cheating, at least not the one I'm talking about, it's just delaying.
    that's where written rules exist, every exam has a set of rules to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, and the punishment for the wrong-doing. I don't see that for warden games.
    I agree on it being a dick move but like rebelling, which is infact "rewarded" with an lr if they reach the top 2 for "ruining" the game, it is permitted.
    I'll wait on a HeLL member to get that sorted clear, until then, I'd punish a freekiller if I have to :p .

12. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

No Cheating has never been implied in games. If you as a warden doesn’t want to say it many times say this at the start “no cheating is implied in all of my commands from now” or something similar

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Captain Shhhh

Captain Shhhh Member
    Donator

Depends,

"first one to complete the race gets lr" : you can't cheat. Period.
    *in the start of a race* and the warden say " you can start race , first one to my spray gets lr " : going to the spray directly isn't taken as cheating unless the warden says that you need to complete the race without cheating.
    Start the race doesn't mean to complete it , though you need to start but you can comeback to the finish and that's allowed if he didn't restricted cheating.

It literally depends on how the warden commanded.

@Nomy give me a cookie.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Ronnie Pickering

Donator

@Nomy any clarification?

• Funny Funny x 1