1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Howells, Dec 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howells

Howells Member

Name:         2 Girls 1 Cuck

Server:     JB

Admin:      Geo

SteamID:   0:0:27118281

Reason:      Whilst playing as a CT someone was trying to shoot the ball at me and couldn't hit me. I then shot it back at them and killed them and Geo then perm CT ban me for it. There was a Hell admin on the server at the time and not just a pay admin.

Please can Geo provide a video as to why I got perm CT ban?

Don't think its fair she tried to kill me and because I teach her a lesson I get perm banned.

Cheers

2. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

Reason: "Teamkilling directly after being warned not to"
    If she was trying to teamkill thats our job to stop her and "teach her a lesson" and i believe you shouldnt involve with that.What i saw at this moment is you 2 trying to teamkill each other.Teamkilling is not allowed and you should know that since you have been punished for it recently.You also thought it was "worth it" to do such a thing.
    20181128011301_1.jpg

Suddently i wasnt recording but as you said there was a HeLL member on at that time.It was @Conner who was also the admin that warned you specifically not to teamkill about 3-4 times,because you made this question "Can i teamkill?".And after he told you multiple times not to ,you did 5 seconds later.(Just in case Conner can confirm that).

Now,the reason your CTban is perm has to do with your generally behaviour on our server which includes a lot of trolling.Last 4 months you managed to get 8 CTbans,3 for interfering with wardens game and 3 for teamkilling which shows that you dont take the punishments too serious and you just wait until they expires so you can do the same.Also thats your 3rd perm CTban.
    https://hellclan.co.uk/ctbans/?s=STEAM_0:0:27118281
    While im talking about generally behaviour,i cant let out your mutes and gags.After the 3month gag you received this year and you stopped playing for this period,you returned back and until now you received 14 more gags/mutes.Which includes a lot of punishments for the same reason(troll,spam,disrespect etc).
    https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText= STEAM_0:0:27118281&Submit=Search

The conclusion is that no matter how many times you will be punished for an action you did,you will comeback and do the same.Which means that you have no intention to change your behaviour at all.So,thats why the CTban was perm.And in my opinion it should stay.

3. Howells

Howells Member

Can you show me the demo or console to prove I was warned.

Everyone freekills and like this one I slated straight after.

My gags normally come from dildo.

I thought it was Conner who was on, he didn't punish me.

At the moment you have no demo to really prove anything?

4. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

Prove what?You admitted urself that you teamkilled on purpose.Your only question on your first post was why the CTban was perm and i explained with details i believe.About the warning,Conner said on mic "not to teamkill" once generally because some CTs was messing around with the ball and then to you specifically because you asked him if you can teamkill.Since i wasnt recoding i told you before to wait for @Conner to clear the case(even though its kinda obvious imo).
    Yes if they accidently freekill they usually slay but doing something on purpose and then slay doesnt help a lot(especially on your case with the big lists you have on comms and CTbans).
    I dont understand why i shouldnt count the gags from Dildo,but okay ill take your side in this one.I'll put out everytime Dildo gagged you.You still have 51 more mute/gags.

If you dont have anything useful to add please wait for Conner,or any other HeLL member to reply.

5. Conner

Conner Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Yes I was on at the time, I was also the commander on the round you teamkilled.

As Geo said, I did a general warning not to team-kill and again when you asked if you could, I specifically said not to. Instead you went against my warnings and did it anyway. If Geo did not permanently CT Ban you, then I was going to due to the exact reasons Geo has stated above.
    Not only that, I feel I have been fairly lenient to some extent with you on some occasions and it almost feels like you just don't have a stop button.

CTBans, there is only 1 month in the past 5 in which you haven't received one. (Most likely due to the 600 minutes you were already CT Banned for...)

Comms, again there is only 1 month in the past 5 in which you haven't received one... Not only this you have already been perm gagged once.

What makes you think you are able to just keep receiving small punishments each time and not end up with permanent punishments?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.