1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

please unbane me

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by void, Dec 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. void

void Newbie

Name:         
    # 2017 "Koloombo loloso"

Server:     
    jailbreak
    Admin:      
    dont remember
    SteamID:   
    # 2017 "Koloombo loloso" STEAM_0:1:152448367 00:19 77 0 active

Reason:     old ban, dont remember what was the reason to ban perma.. maybe i was talking about blackpeople or something. sory 

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

STEAM_0:1:152448367

Right so you have been banned many times for reasons such as trolling, toxic, voteban abuse and then a couple of server votebans too. The last ban which was around 6 months ago (not really an "old ban") was by @WildFire for reason : Whining, Racist comments, Disrespect, changing name to disrespect clan member.

Perma ban means perma ban. You have had all your chances. Not to mention your mute/gag list which all ties up with the behaviour you display on our server. Multiple reports about you, players were clearly getting upset by your spam and disrespect.

You can wait for @WildFire to reply and see if he would like to give you a chance which would be a miracle to be honest.

3. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

[Disconnect] Player: wild like big ****** dick in as (STEAM_0:1:152448367) [Legit Steam] IP: 212.52.34.114 Reason: Disconnect by user.

Sorry, unfortunately not this time. You can try again next year.

4. void

void Newbie

i was forget all this things... maybe i already changed, you know ? never need to turn away from a person... what i must to do to get unban now ?

5. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

You must wait now.

You can try again next year by creating a thread here again and sincerely apologising.
    Not remembering what you did is like telling us you didn't learn from the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.