1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Admin abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Azriel, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azriel

Azriel Newbie

I'd like to report Pagno for admin abusing on me. All I did was playing music, which he didn't like. Out of nowhere I got perm muted, and a few minutes later I was perm banned for no reason. I'd like if this was dealt with, as he also threatened my friend with a ban and same that happened to me. This abuse took place on your BunnyHop server. I was also on the last level as he slayed me for no reason either.

I attached a recording of it all happening. And please notice in the end I was still muted, but playing music because I like music lol - http://www.mediafire.com/?n4n12i3g8b164dz (Place in cstrike folder) - To play it, go in CS:S and press Shift + F12 to watch it.

2. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

Nice file name...

3. DJSmurf

DJSmurf Newbie

Ofcourse he sais that when you perma ban him for no reason..

4. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

DJSmurf, we dont need you here for any proof or support. Let the person who made this topic talk and admins to reply..

5. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

I have no clue of why they made 2 topics tho

6. DJSmurf

DJSmurf Newbie

Well i am standing up for him, and made a topic because ofc i support him! And i just watched the demo, (He was playing music whilst muted, you could see nobody told him to stop E.C.T.) and then just trying to complete the level, then just pagno says something like "Oh, but azriel is still on server" and perma bans him.. I asked him, furiously, "Why did you ban azriel" over and over again, he never gave me a reason..

7. Pagno

Pagno The Experienced
    Retired Member

Noone complained about his music because... He was muted. Noone could hear him on server.
    I didn't reply your last question just because before you didn't reply to MY questions, or at least you were replying with "I really don't give a shit" or something like...

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

DJSmurf, your friend got a hard luck this time, this isnt a playground that your standing up for another kid. Im sure he will be ok on his own. Demo is useless for this kind of case.

Still think you both are going the wrong way. The result will be perm ban from all servers and ban from this site. The admin isn't stupid and this clan doesn't like to take bullshit. If you really want to play on our servers. Do what i told you on other bogus topic you made.

9. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

I have banned both of these guys after checking logs I think they were acting cocky and not listening to admin after he said many times that the music quality is cheap.

DJ Azriel STEAM_0:0:27308694 Perm Banned
    DJ Smurf STEAM_0:0:23515053 Perm Banned

Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.