1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fake binding + disrespecting

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by ACE JAEGER, Aug 7, 2018.

1. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

Name:         extrem r!0t

Server:      Jail-B(css)

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:19801735

Reason:     this guy is brain damaged or he got serious anger issues.
    we was playing in mlcastle map, all the ts were in the bottom of the cell stairs and then he commanded them to shift walk to wipeout (all the ts went in wipeout few of them ran directly and few followed commandand shift walked) & extrem was just crouch walking i didn't want to shoot him, and when i finished guarding the area and was going to wipeout found that he's still crouch walking (delaying) i gave him a warning shot and he died (low hp cause he got alot of warnings before) since then he got triggerd and started fake binding and disrespecting (in chat + saying it on mic: your mother got Aids)
    ticks:
    Demo F121:
    start of the command: 4000 i killed him few seconds after

Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6j2bgxxfjitccwz/F121.dem/file
    disrespecting on mic : https://youtu.be/-OjV7NawwxM
    spamming fake binds and disrespecting: https://youtu.be/qbCtxKxehIk
    you can see everyone reacting to what he said to me

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

For reference I'm coming from this post: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/39827/page-2#post-374656

I warned the player for spamming these in chat and he stopped.

You could have messaged me, this would bring it to my attention fully and we could deal with it in-game. I can be busy with other things so I don't always notice everything in full detail.

I've attached chat logs of the incident from my demo. I've excluded anything irrelevant and put spaces where there is some time.

Attached Files:

3. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

@Jingle Jangles what bothers me is that the only thing you said is (stop spamming)
    and clearly he was breaking +3 rules (disrespecting,spamming,fake binding....)
    + no he didn't stop the next round same thing still screaming on mic (ace your mom got aids bro) + spamming in chat even in your chat log you can see his 3rd spam after the warning

4. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

I can't/don't always type out every rule that is broken. In retrospect I believe I made the right decision, you were provoking each other and occasionally it's more prudent for admins not to get involved in this. Though as I say, if you had brought it to my attention I would have dealt with it.

He didn't spam in chat after the warning, you can see that in the chat log. The spaces indicate some time has passed.

Here's a transcript of what happened on mic after the clip you post above, spaces indicate time:

r!0t: where's your fucking spray man

r!0t: ace is so thappy man
    r!0t: ace is shooting for every shit man
    You: yeah I will shoot you for being a cunt
    r!0t: dude, just because your mum got aids diagnosed

r!0t: freekill freekill! (when you did fk a player)
    You(chat): why the fuck did you move (to another player)
    r!0t: Why did you freekill

r!0t: I told you ace is always freekilling

Demo available to a clan member if needed.

5. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

when did i provoke him ? the only thing i did to him is that i gave him warningshot for delaying and he died.
    more proof (today)

Attached Files:

6. extrem r!Ot

extrem r!Ot Newbie

Dear Ace,

the fact that you start your reasoning with "this guy is brain damaged or he got serious anger issues." tells me that you wont stop provoking me.

As well you started this day on jb with commenting "noob down" everytime i got killed by a ct. And I have the feeling you keep playing ct to freeshot me when im a t.

So I think its hilarious how you put all this effort in, but completly hide this side of you. Well played ace. But remember I just react to you.

As well that you write on server " you will be permabanned soon extrem" tells me that you dont realize, its not only me, but also you contributing to this situation.

7. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

1) i have all demos and they are in the forums everyone can watch what i did cause i didn't remove anything
    you started the insulting and i didn't provoke you
    2) talking about this day why you don't talk about yesterday ?? if i say noob doesn't mean im talking to you cause you're the only one thinking you're a noob if you have proof of me saying (riot noob) please send
    +++++ you're the one who joined cts to freekill me yesterday and i got everything on demos and didn't want to report you cause everyone already votectbanned you, and everyone saw that you keep freekilling me (and today i never shot you and when i did i killed you one time in last reaction and you was the last ) again if you want the demo of the whole round in SPYvsSPY i have it
    3) the full demo of the whole map is in the forums no hidden sides , cause you are overthinking.
    4) i said you will be permagagged/muted for disrespecting never said you're going to be banned

in the end you have no proof of me doing what you are saying, and everything i say you did is in the whole demos

PLEASE GIVE A PROOF CAUSE YOUR MOUTH IS NOT A PROOF
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 7, 2018 ---
    @luke im afraid if i roast you, you'll report me for disrespecting.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2018 ---
    from your records in the screenshots (thousands of ctbans & mutes & gags) and you didn't learn anything.
    Demo F131: in this demo you can see everything he did, wich he is accusing me of doing it (of course without any proof)
    ticks:
    thappy 31000
    the warden said when i say GO for the 2nd time you GO (rules of race tick 60000) , and when i started he freeshot me (tick: 62000)
    i was racing and he just freekilled me (i was 20 cm away from the grass) tick : 64000

PROOF: http://www.mediafire.com/file/tx8j9spbf7f3wwu/F131.dem/file

Attached Files:

8. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

9. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

@ACE JAEGER The way you started the thread is by abusing him. I hope you can stop it so he can too.

@extrem r!Ot Please respect players on our server. If you carry on with such behaviour, you might end up getting punished.

Both of you please stop and just enjoy the game. Stop name calling and swearing at each other.

10. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

everyday he joins the server he start provoking ( why don't you go to forums and report me again cause your moma got aids) and then he comes to the forums pretending that im the one provoking him
    and the only thing i did was a warning shot in his leg

11. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

You said everyday. Please show evidence for yesterday and today.

12. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

incoming