1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad mic

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by LordPurplePie, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordPurplePie

LordPurplePie Junior Member

Name:         Dule Bree / Ayne

Server:      Jailbreak (CSS)

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:25214681

Reason:      He got told by Dev4stator to fix his mic, 2-3 times, Its still not fixed and its so annoying to listen to

Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/file/s1fgnbkpxyokccx/aynebadmic.dem/file (full demo)

Others: As you can hear on the proof there is ALOT background noise, and ppl on the server complaining about it

2. Dule

Dule Member

for first,im not Ayne and i never call like that idc why you hate me beacuse i put you on forum.for first dont lie Dev said to me 1 to fix my mix,i cant fix it beacuse its cheap 10 E max for it. nobody complaining about it. when im ct you say to me 'You are not allowed to kill anyone' what is your problem man? saying to me 'leave ct' ...you are saying in chat when i got payadmin i will mute you ?Don't see your problem man. i said to you like every time when you say ayne i say that my name is Dule bree others players said much time too.jakhi said that he would rather listen to me all day than to provoke and disrespect me.whole day when i see you on srv you are only talking about me man chill out for real -.-.and about background noise if you want donate me money for new mic there will not be that noise.much players got worster mic than me and i dont say anithing for they'r mic and i dont cry whole days about they'r mic.What if someone don't have money for new? what if someone is poor? will you still hate them? everyone got something good or bad
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2018 ---
    and if you will say like 'Get money for new mic' how? when im not 18 and i cant work.I live with mother i got brother and sister you think that it is easy in my life?Sister is 17 brother 15...and i will say again it cant be FIXED beacuse its for cheap money good mic cost like 40 euros..

3. Jaxhi

Jaxhi Junior Member
    Donator

Well then again, another paid admin said he was fine, another said it was dog shit, I personally think his mic is just fine and the way you're acting towards him on the server isn't

4. LordPurplePie

there is people complaining about your mic, and now were on it, i know that you've been allowed to speek, but rule number 18 on server clearly says "No kids on mic" so, i think its unfair if you can speak and others cant
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2018 ---
    i know im alittle harsh to him and i will calm down, im just doing what i think is right and what is wrong, i know ive been alittle harsh on him, but as you can clearly hear on the record, his mic isnt fine at all.

5. Dule

Dule Member

6. LordPurplePie

yes commanderhanstier warned me and i stopped so those proof say nothing against me so, where you wanna go with that?

7. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

i asked you last night to fix your mic cuz of it making annoying sounds when you talk like there is a war going on behind you, then @Dev4stator told you in admin chat to fix your mic cuz of same reason by 2 admins,,

sorry to step in but me and a nother admin warned him and told him about his mic, this can be handeld in the server by me and @Dev4stator or other admins that are online, we will help him make his mic better, insted of reporting and taking hell admins time,,

@Dule Bree plz next time when me or a nother admin tells you about your mic that its very bad plz fix it or next time i will mute you if you use it,,

@LordPurplePie when you see that 2 admins are trying to fix the problem no point of making a report thread when we are fixing it in the server,

sorry hell admins for taking your time with a report that was handeld in the server,

8. Dule

Dule Member

9. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

Just to add to it; if you see that two pay-admins are handling the situation in-game, it’s just a waste of time for the clan members... believe me that they have enough on their heads (as dildo already said).

As to your mic Dule, if an admin tells you it’s not good, either buy a new one or don’t use it. I have a mic that isn’t good enough, so I’m not using it.

In my personal opinion your mic isn’t that bad (it has an annoying static background noise though). But let’s leave this decision to a clan member.

10. Dule

Dule Member

to add too: i put there how he mic spamm when im warden he spamm this thread what other players said... But when i start using mic i use this mic .he is first who rep me for mic

11. Dev4stator

Dev4stator Member
    Donator

If you want to report him open a thread, its not a battle here. Wait for a clan member response please.

12. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Nothing wrong with his mic imo. @Dule Bree If you want to report someone, go make your own thread with demo or screenshots as evidence.

Thanks for the report.

13. Chris

Chris The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

I haven’t watched the demo but @Nomy , remember when I made that video I made to describe the feedback issue with the “static” mic that people where complaining I had, but you and others could hear me fine yet some could just hear static, I then made a video showing it fine, then showing it all static when I changed the volume up and down, this is probably caused by the same issue seeing as some people hear him with a shit mic and others don’t, (trying to find video but think I uploaded to a different YouTube)

14. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.