1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racist payadmin+abuser

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by The Silencer, Jul 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Silencer

The Silencer Member

Name:         Pure

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:37214913

Reason:      i was complaining about his racism when he was following every step i do and spec me allways coz he is from baghdadi group and that group hate muslims so much, so i asked him why you shoot me and follow me coz i am sunni ? he gagged me after saying he is from a group that kills muslims ,banned me for racism WHILE i am the one who is complaining about his racism , this guy is not the first time that NOMY warn him about abusing admin powers this MONTH .i want to be unbanned please and ban him for abusing coz its not the first time .
    picture below proving some players reacted directly and said " pure thats not racism " .

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/z4gW5Ep.jpg

2. Pure

Pure Senior Member
    Donator

I have no idea what's wrong with you or what Baghdadi group you talking about
    I never talked about religion or said anything about Muslims , I don't care what's your religion or where you from
    when you on the server you respect and follow the server rules and i won't have any problem with you
    but you started attacking me from no where and for no reason saying the things in the screenshot
    I remember you were calling me the same things few days ago and i warned you to stop and today you did the same
    I was not gone let it pass Without punishment to make sure you learn your lesson and don't repeat it again
    and if that happen again i will gag you for a week , btw you are not banned from the server just gagged for 1 day
    and for saying i'm always spec you, because i was sitting in spec watching CT and i saw you camping secret so i gave you a warning to leave or i will slay you but apparently you like to whine and complain a lot about everything.

Attached Files:

3. The Silencer

The Silencer Member

No,you allways kill me as CT/T and you spec me soo much , thats why i asked and i was angry..+ where is the racism here ?? you was racist and you hiding it YOUR GROUP has TAKIA thats mean a rule that says "lie and hide your intentions until you get what you want " , if not why you GAG me for racism while u was the racist here ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2018 ---
    you banned me for racism and i wasn't racist BUT YOU WAS .

4. Nomy

Nomy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

@The Silencer , you might need to find another community... It seems you are not suitable for this community.

I had extended your gag to a week.

Please take this as a warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.