1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rules Confirmation

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Beef, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Beef

Beef Guest

I have made this thread to remind people and to make sure that this rule exists, I have asked this to @Jingle Jangles before and he confirmed to me that the rule i'm talking about is in fact real, and this rule is:
    - that it is not a freeday if a warden gives command before cells open but then dies/unwardens then cell doors open without anyone taking the warden after him, then after cells open someone takes the warden, this warden has the right to command and it is not a freekill if he kills the ts still moving (aka claiming its a freeday)
    I have been warned twice now for this by PA and they use the excuse do not say issue fake commands.
    So i came here to make sure if this rule exists or not.
    if u don't get what i'm saying then sry mate
    me no spek england

2. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Just to clarify Nomy confirmed this not me. Payadmins aren't really in a position to confirm rules that are contended amongst admins like this. We just go to HeLL members and ask them.

But yeah, no extra rule needed, it's already in the JBRules: "If no orders are given before opening cells, it's a freeday!"

This means that if a warden commands and dies or unwardens and the cells open, another CT can take over because commands were given before the cells opened, so it's not a freeday.

• Like Like x 2