1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Hans Entertainment, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hans Entertainment

Hans Entertainment Senior Member

Name:         @1nfomercial

Server:      jb

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:10587519

Reason:      troller

Proof: see screenshots and videos

http://www.mediafire.com/file/04hyaicz8p5zsa4/1nfo.dem everything

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t11bxwywfh17r4p/1nfp.dem 0:00-1min allowed racist joke; min 4:30 laughing about ati-semitic joke; 6:30-7:00 german anthem

screenshots (about 100) will come, im gonna upload them tomorrow

This "kid" is a troller, racist and a nationalist/neo nazi, im tired of this idiot and im not asking for a mute or gag, im asking for a permanent ban

2. 1nfomercial

1nfomercial Guest

Sigh, here we go again:
    It does not surprise me that it is you once again who desperately tries to go after me.
    I do not understand your personal issues towards me since most of the other players get along with me.
    Please learn to make proper reports with valid and convincing content. It is very exhausting and time consuming to take apart every sentence of your ban appeal. Please do not just post random demo's. Also share what can be seen in them. So you safe everyone's time.

To demo #1 "1nfo":
    "everything"? Really? All I see is how I asked admins if it is allowed to say "Germany Best" to avoid any future misunderstandings. I was told not to by admin. That is all I wanted: To have it confirmed. But not only that, you had to interfere with admins and acted as if you are an admin yourself. That has been an issue with you for some time. While admins are present, instead of letting them enforce the rules, you talk over admins by playing admin yourself. That is very immature and totally unnecessary. We have a lot of admins on server who do a very good job. There is no need for you to talk for them in any way. If something comes to your attention, you can use private admin chat to point out issues that can be ruled by admins themselves.

So what do you mean by "everything" in that demo? Please be more specific. Also is that demo cut? Surprisingly, it can not be seen what happened right before that recorded demo. That is weird and very suspicious.

To demo #2 "1nfp":
    TBH, there is no way, I am going to watch a 16 minutes demo about me on my day off. Still, I watched the 1st minute of that video. But I am still trying to respond to these unsubstantial accusations:
    As far as I remember, it was "talent day" where each player can perform his or her talent by singing, dancing, story telling, or sharing jokes. I did allow dark humor since this game is rated USK 16+. Just because I am warden, it does not mean that existing server rules can be ignored. Same rules for all at any time!
    I did not and I will not go to the 4:30 and 6:30 minute mark of that video. If you want your videos to be watched, please shorten them. But as far as I can say, if you consider laughing and singing the German national anthem as racism (during talent that btw has always kept me alive), then you major gaps from history class in school. Next time you will report a player of racism, because she or he as their country flag as a spray? Accusing someone of racism is a very powerful allegation and should be use sensibly.

So instead of going after the person who made the racist joke around approximately minute 4:15, you go after me who laughed about it?! That makes you a hypocrite.

Plus during the 1st minute of your video, it can be clearly heard of how you talk over me as warden multiple times saying "your microphone isn't better" and insulting me as a "fucking idiot". That is very disrespectful. It makes you look like that you make this ban appeal out of personal reasons. Weeks ago, I made a thread about your poor mic quality. It appears that you are personally triggered and could not get over it since you bring up that issue in your own video that you try to have me banned with.

You have called me a homophobe and a racist several times. These incriminations are very hurtful. You should discontinue with them immediately. You need to get yourself checked. Even, in your ban appeal you insult me by calling me an "idiot".

Please do not upload 100 screenshots unless they really have valuable content. No one wants to go through that many screenshots.

With the majority of this community I am getting along with. I am friends with well known players here on both facebook and steam.
    I DO NOT see myself as a troll.
    I DO NOT see myself as a nazi.
    I DO NOT tolerate racism.
    I am endorsed by a lot well known players including admins who shall be remained nameless as of now.

Are you sure you try to have me banned? Because as of now, you have been breaking several rules yourself. At the end, you will have yourself banned.
    - you talk over warden
    - you insult
    - you interfere with admins by playing admin yourself
    You need evidence? Check your own demos!

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
  3. Hans Entertainment

The link for the screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o3n6sj3yo0l1e0c/AAC5dJn9lNf5EME-HXVkWXWja?dl=0

Because of you people still say this neo nazi slur, you even made a Trivia for choosing the game, the question was "best country"? T: Germany; you: correct (see screenshot), you sang the german anthem, I told you not to make fun of illnesses, you just dont learn (you are saying that I am a synonym for cancer; Austria=autism, etc.; See screenshots); you are always saying: ah gosh hansi wanna be admin again (i can say that people should stop using the slur before getting punished); you are always whining and saying that CTs are so shit, you only onced joined CT when I told you for like 5 min: 1nfo join CT or stop moaning; since a short time you call me "snoflake", why? I am not gonna reply to your post, I am tired of you and you can see why (151 screenshots).

I am deeply sorry that the amount of proofs is huge and abnormal. I will wait patiently for an answer by an Hell admin. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The screenshots should be in a chronological order, there are like 5 copies of 5 different screenshots, I apologize for this.

Because of you people use this anti Semitic slur as a joke and you tell them: exactly player xy (see screenshots)....good job

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  4. 1nfomercial

1nfomercial Guest

Frankly, I am at that point of life where I can not deal with the childish behavior anymore. I am almost 28 years old. Having a full-time job and going to college does not give me the time to waste it for people like you.

You have to be out of your mind, if you need to upload 151 screenshots and 17 minutes worth of demos. You have learned nothing from the past, when I said "quality over quantity". There is no need to upload that many screenshots, if there were a few persuasive accusations against me.
    All of your screenshots are duplicate.
    Some of your screenshots are random things I just say.
    Some of your screenshots put you in a bad spot.
    Some of your screenshots do not even mention me.
    Some of your screenshots do not even have anything to do with me.
    Some of your screenshots can not be clearly understood due to do lack of context.

E.g. unreasonable to upload a screenshot where another player says "Germany First". What does that have to do with me?

You are putting words in my mouth and desperately try to defame my character.
    You started this thread, but you do not contribute to my responses. All you are saying is "I am not gonna reply to your post".
    In my opinion, your parents need to unplug your internet connection. Slowly, I start to believe that you are the "troll".

Yes, everyone can make a ban request. And every ban request has to be considered a serious matter in the beginning. I truly feel sorry for those admins who have to go through 17 minutes worth of demos and 151 screenshots.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9u1cjrl4wj4w8h9/AAAbBbJ1LfEMUXq7wjeZHoVpa?dl=0

In fact, you are the racist who has been asking me in an undertone about the amount of refugees my country is having (screenshot #1). Insulting and calling me names such as "cuck" and "idiot" (several screenshots). You obviously react very sensitive whenever I bring up Germany, but you make sure everyone knows I am German (screenshot #10). I tell you to leave me alone and you reply with "no I don't" (screenshot #13). I ask an admin for help, because you would not leave me alone. Your respond "report me for disrespect idc" (screenshot #15). Also other players have been annoyed with you and also complained about you (several screenshots).
    I am not trying to change the topic. I want the people here who read these posts to be aware who you really are and what you are trying to achieve.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
  5. Hans Entertainment

Trying to say the same answer as you did once when we were talkng about foreigners (you got gagged for it, do you remember? ->was trying to provoke you to get more evidence.) You arent better to call me cancer etc. (if you cant deal with idiot and cock, then why are you playing in the internet? yes, im bringing that you are german, the same way you say im austrian and saying im jealous that im not german; as i have said, report me for idiot or minor swear words, which are normal in the virtual world, if you cant deal with them, then stay in the real one.

" Frankly, I am at that point of life where I can not deal with the childish behavior anymore. I am almost 28 years old. Having a full-time job and going to college does not give me the time to waste it for people like you.....
    You are putting words in my mouth and desperately try to defame my character.
    You started this thread, but you do not contribute to my responses. All you are saying is "I am not gonna reply to your post".
    In my opinion, your parents need to unplug your internet connection. Slowly, I start to believe that you are the "troll"."

28 years old, a man with anti semitic ideology- AFD welcomes you... sad that I, a 18 years old teenager, who attends school, has to discuss with you what is restricted and what not. What you have done in the server is either here and anywhere else not allowed. Calling me cancer and my home country "autism" is just childish and dumb and I told you not to say such things! I posted the slur from other players to show you that you spreaded the slur in the community, im always saying: dont say it, its restricted by nomy-your answer: oh hansi wanna be admin again...cant I say this in order to help players not to get punished? PAs are not always watching everything, so we players help with reports and messages in chat or via steam.

I am not sorry for idiot or anything else, I stick to the truth.

Type whatever you want, Ill ignore it you can do the same with this post. I will wait

6. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I've had a look at around 50 screenshots and didnt find much in them to give him a perm ban.

Besides, we wouldn't give a ban if this can be handled with mute anyway so you can forget about that one.

7. Hans Entertainment

Ok, well then I ask for a gag or mute, I can post the relevant screenshots if you want (can do it later)

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  8. Boy

Boy Administrator

Yes, I only need 1 or 2 screenshots of him being racist/troll or whatever and will make a decision on that.

Thanks!

9. Hans Entertainment

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4k10owf79tgm62u/AADMt-1MYp6xctkPXyFhzbUQa?dl=0

So you can see in these screenshots, that hes

• provoking me
    • racist
    • calling me cancer and nazi
    • laughing about anti-semitic jokes (videos)
    • writing "good morning hansi :)" (=guten moregn hansi :) ) and then saying "hansi pls leave me alone and stop swearing at me"
    • troller (just saying peoples not to say the slur and he says "oh hansi wanna be admin again"
    • always saying that im a bad commander (hes hardy/never playing CT)
    • saying that germany is the only country and I am jealous that im not german
    • "singing" (actually screaming) the german anthem while being CT

I would appreciate if he gets at least a perm gag and if possible a mute too. This cant be a coincidence that those things happened. and in his opinion he know the rules. Those screenshots show the opposite. Always picking on me, saying i cant command, always trying to talk to me, i give one response and the "hansi pls leave me alone and stop swearing at me" comes again....

Thanks for taking your time and sorry again that I had so much screenshots, I just wanted to show you what has he done in the server.

@Boy

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  10. Boy

Boy Administrator

I can clearly see you and 1nfomercial have issues getting along on server but try not to involve admins in it or it could happen that both of you end up getting punished. I see provocation from both sides. I would suggest you to solve this matter out between yourselves over steam.

One thing I would warn 1nfomerical is that commanding/allowing racist jokes can get him gagged in future. We give him a chance if he didnt know that.

Thanks!

11. Hans Entertainment

Understand, thank you for taking your time!

12. Hans Entertainment

13. Running Dildo

Running Dildo Veteran Member
    Donator

I've had alot of problems with this player in the server provoking hansi nonstop and interfer with everything hansi say or do in the server. I have warned him many times to stop provoking I have even warned him that I will 1 week gag him if he don't stop with his provoking I have warned him for spamming mic where he sings German anthem song .

I will post screenshots of my warnings when I'm back in Sweden.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  14. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  15. Nomy

Nomy Administrator

Gagged. It's going to be the last one before permanent removal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.