1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Unban

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by krzysztof, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krzysztof

krzysztof Newbie

Name:         :DTytan96:D

Server:     178.32.58.203:27028

Admin:      IDK

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:33303549

Reason:      Server Unbad

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Banned by @Jingle Jangles for "gun spamming after warnings". It is a 30 mins ban and make sure you are not spamming the gun again or you will be banned for longer.

3. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Your ban has already expired, though I am responding as soon as I saw this (I'm still in-game). You were gunspamming the armory guns on Lego and warned by Greenthunder to stop. Greenthunder was warden on a warday in pool so could not check, so I watched you in armoury (as an alive T), and saw that you continued to do it. You then stopped, and moved away from the guns a little. I remained watching you as you did not leave the armory, you appeared to be watching me watching you, so I left armory and checked if you would continue. I saw on the minimap that you ran back to the guns to spam them again, so you were banned for 30 minutes. Gunspamming usually results in a slay if continued after warnings but can result in a ban, as it presents a risk to the server.

If you dispute what I have said here, I can upload the demo to show that what I'm saying is true. Otherwise, refer you to Boy's response above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.