1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A faulty ban?

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Moofinz/Vetrova/PluM, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moofinz/Vetrova/PluM

Moofinz/Vetrova/PluM Junior Member

Name:         PluM
    Server:     Banned from all i think (But was JB I received the ban)

Admin:      Console

SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:5544149 (i think this is the right code part)

Reason:      Not entirely sure, It stated that I got banned because I use bhop scripts, never had them, never wanted them and never will, bit baffled as to why it struck me. Here is the quote "[SM] Console: Permanently banned player "PluM" (reason: SMAC: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop)."

I understand If you don't unban me, as painful as it is, I really don't know how to prove that I don't have hacks.
    thanks anyway if you consider it.

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Smacked by SMAC: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

3. Moofinz/Vetrova/PluM

Any suggestions to prove I don't hack/script? Kinda at a loss of ideas here.

4. Boy

Boy Administrator

How do you bhop?

5. Moofinz/Vetrova/PluM

As funny as this is, and it probably won't help my case, but im just gonna be straight honest. I use the spacebar, and sway side to side when I jump. I know people use mousewheel but I don't use that as I can't get the hang of it.
    Hell i'm not even a good bhopper anyway, so I'm so confused.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2018 ---
    I understand you can't take my word for it, because its really easy for me to just sit there and lie, and say 'hey yeah I don't hack, unban me please'. But I'm actually asking for help to prove that I didn't hack, because I'm out of options and I really don't wanna be perm banned from a server, from a (probably) minor fault.

So if you don't allow the unban, I understand, bit of an awkward situation its put me in.

6. Boy

Boy Administrator

You see, an admin can be wrong, but SMAC cannot be wrong. Which only point towards you lying.

Well to make it simple:
    Jump with space bar = 1 scroll per jump
    Jump with mousewheel = more scroll (~5-10).
    Doing 5 scroll is like pressing the spacebar 5 time before landing on the ground. But you surely know it's not possible.
    So with the mouseweel, it's easier to get a scroll at the same time you touch the ground, or few milliseconds later.

SMAC is Sourcemod Anti Cheat, the anti cheat developped by Sourcemod team (= those who made most of the plugins on every servers). It has many modules for different cheats (wallhack, aimbot, triggerbot,bhop script, autofire, sv_cheats violation and more).

A normal bhopper with an average of 5 scrolls cant be banned.

A scripter get about 20 scroll for every jumps, or some people get like 40 scrolls per jump.
    Smac will detect it, and ban (or not, it depend of the server setting).

A hacker get always the same amount of scrolls.
    Most of the time it's 1 scroll per jump. But with 1 scroll, it's not possible to jump again everytime you land on the ground. Those hacks are configured to jump at the moment you touch the ground, allowing you to get much more speed.

Tldr:
    Smac = an anticheat
    Player who use mousehweel = not banned
    Player who script, or hack = can be banned.

A very good explanation by someone called Moltard.

7. Moofinz/Vetrova/PluM

That's rather interesting but does not concern me. I know i'm not lying, you may think of me as one, but I can't change that. I really cannot explain how that has managed to screw me over then.

Well if there are no other alternates i'll have to stay banned, I can't think of anything to help my case or provide evidence. Nor can I even go against that explanation.
    Least it gives me more time to think about work. Thank you anyway, I hope nothing like this happens to any other player then, kinda sucks to say goodbye. Wish all the best to HeLL Clan.

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

Its a shame. Have a good one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.